Hoseok x Namjoon (hopemon)🔞

Top: Namjoon
Bottom: Hoseok

Math is easy: Just add the place, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope you don't multiply.
---------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon and Hoseok are both teachers at the most annoying college in the world. Namjoon is an English teacher while Hoseok is a math teacher.

(Hoseok pov)

"Alright, so the two solutions to x²-10x+16=0 is X=8 and X=2.

For homework, you need to solve 3²+9x+11=0, x²+x-5=0, and 5²-7x=13

For homework, you need to solve 3²+9x+11=0, x²+x-5=0, and 5²-7x=13. Remember, you need to make the third equation equal 0 before solving."

The class ended, followed by everyone grabbing their stuff and leaving.

"This class is exhausting."

Throughout the entire hour and a half long period, we only got through like 5 equations because people wouldn't stop asking questions because no one payed attention. Like girl, you should've learned this in high school, you should know how to do this.

Anyways, I got up heading to Namjoon's room down the hall. Me and him, sorry him and I, are actually married, but no one knows that.

I stood outside his room, waiting for his lesson to end which is in a minute.

(Namjoon pov)

So remember, basic English sentence structure is: (prefix)subject, verb(ing/ed), object(suffix)... or SVO.

I ended the lesson followed by everyone filing out the room. I sat down at my desk, resting my hand on my hand.

"Tired?"

I looked up to see Hoseok entering the room.

"Yes, very."
"I only have 30 minutes 'til my next class, so I thought I'd come see you.
"I have 45, but 15 of that is gonna be spent preparing for another 90 minutes of torture."
"Sounds about right."

(3rd person pov)

Hoseok closed the door behind him, locking it. He approached Namjoon, sitting on his lap, kissing him passionately as Namjoon held his waist.

"God I missed you."
"I missed you too." Namjoon separated the kiss, putting his hands on the arms of his chair. "Now get on the floor and do your job."

(Namjoon pov)

He got down on his knees infront of me, taking out my throbbing cock that he loves so much, putting the whole thing in his mouth. He has no gag reflex which (in my opinion) makes it even better. He bobbed his head back and forth, slurping and slobbering all over it. His warm mouth and throat feels so good. I laced my fingers through his hair, holding him in place before thrusting (my hips) forward, making him choke. Little tears filled his eyes while he wriggled his head, wanting freedom as I came in his mouth. He looked at me with his big doe eyes, begging for mercy. I let go, allowing him to pull off for air. He pulled off with a pop and smiled as cum pooled from his mouth onto the floor below us.

Me: "Chair."

I stood up, him sitting on my chair. He blew me a kiss, his lips still coated in cum.

"God you're such a fuckin' slut." I said as I kneeled on the the chair, facing him.

" I said as I kneeled on the the chair, facing him

"I know." He said while placing my hand on his boner while still maintaining eye contact.
"Why do you do this to me?"I asked as I began moving my hand up and down, along side soothing circles.

He tilted his head back slightly, tightening his grip on the chair arms. His breathing hardened as he shut his eyes tightly.

"Yeah, you like that?"
"Namjoon aaahhhh." He moaned out, pushing up in his chair.

I wrapped my (other) hand around his throat to silence his moans while sitting down on his lap.

"Mmmmm fuck me please." He begged desperately, arching his back.
"Needy aren't we now."
"Yes...p-please."
"Oh alright."

I removed my hands, placing them on his waist. "Let's make this quick." I flipped him over so that his back was facing me and he is on his knees. (We're still on the chair).

(Hoseok pov)

His hands undid my belt, removing it and putting it off to the side. He then removed my pants, followed by my boxers until my lower half was completely bare.

He pressed his tip against my entrance to which I flinched at the sudden contact.

"Be quiet if you dont want to get caught."

(3rd person pov)

Namjoon entered him slowly but not stopping until he was all the way in. Hoseok buried his mouth in his arm, trying not to make noise.

(Hoseok pov)

It hurt at first, but soon started to adjust.

"You're so tight." He said before pounding me in the chair.

(Namjoon pov)

I began pounding the poor man while petting his orange hair, admiring the sight infront of me. After a few minutes of this, we both released, him letting out a muffled scream. I watched as cum dripped down his tanned thighs onto the chair below us. Still in him, I placed my hand on his belly bulge, massaging it.

(Hoseok pov)

Still in me, he placed his hand on my belly bulge, massaging it. My legs trembled slightly as he bent forward, basically laying on top of me.

"Did you have fun, you little slut?"
"Mhm." I hummed with my eyes closed.

I flipped me over so that I'm facing him.

"Let's clean up."