Yoongi x Taehyung (taegi)🔞

Top:Yoongi
Bottom:Taehyung

While at work, Yoongi checks up on Taehyung (his boyfriend), but when the call is answered, all he hears is little moans coming from the other line and quickly relizes they will be having a long *talk* when he gets home.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Yoongi pov)

I had finally finished all the paperwork that was due for tomorrow and now it was time for my break.

I reclined in my seat exhaling a sigh of relief as one of my work friends came into my office sitting on my desk.

"Finished yet?"
"Yep, im just glad it wasn't that much work."
"Nice, oh by the way, how is your boyfriend?"
"He's okay."
"You should check up on him😊."

"Okay."

I opened my phone, calling his number waiting for him to answer. After waiting a minute, the call opened.

"Hey Tae."

No answer.

"Tae baby, are you there?

I waited for a response until I heard little noises coming from the other line.

"Mmmmmm aaahhhh."

I quickly ended the call.

"Sounds like someone's bored."

I gritted my teeth.

"Mhm, I'll be having a 'talk' with him about it when I get home.

(Time skip: Yoongi gets home)

I swung open the door as I walked into the house to find Taehyung peacefully laying on the couch.

"Oh, hi dadd-."
"Shut it."
"Huh?" He said in a small worried voice.

I stomped towards him grabbing the hem of his sweater pulling him close to my face.

"Care to explain this?" I said shoving my phone in his face playing a recording of our call.

...

"Oh that, um~"
"Im not doing this shit."

I grabbed his wrist pulling him off the couch onto the floor.

"Daddy I-"
"Shut it you little slut."
"But daddy it's-"

"I SAID SHUT IT!"

He immediately went quiet.

I grabbed his thigh squeezing it hard.

"Since you want attention so bad, that's what im gonna give you, sound good?"

"Daddy please I'm so-"

I squeezed his thigh tighter.

"I said be quiet."

I romoved his cute little black skirt revealing his black laced panties.

Sitting down on the couch infront of him, I grabbing his sweater again, pulling him forward so that he was on his knees with his arms and chest on my lap.

He looked up at me with big doe eyes silently begging for mercy. I grabbed his face pulling it close to mine.

"If you want my forgiveness, the least you can do is apologize."

Tae nodded his head, moving his little sweater paws to my belt.

After undoing my belt, he was about undo my zipper, but I stopped him. He looked up at me with a confused face.

"Teeth."

He nodded, leaning forward putting both his hands on the sides of my legs, biting down on the zipper tab, pulling it down. I began gently petting his fluffy pink black hair while watching the adorable sight below me.