ch 33

Aoi staggered as if struck by an earthquake. She leaned against the wall with her head down, muttering, “What is that?”

“What is that? It’s disgusting. It’s disgusting. No, no, it’s impossible. No, no,” she repeated over and over as if she was cursing. She rocked her head back and forth while still looking down.

Then, unexpectedly, her voice erupted, “You’re disgusting!”

Along with her cry, Aoi grabbed a teacup on the table. In one swift motion, she hurled it at Yuichiro. Being so close to her made it impossible for Yuichiro to avoid the teacup’s impact on his forehead. After it hit his face, the teacup shattered just beyond the periphery of his vision, spraying the remaining tea onto his face.

[Ack…!]

The shard sliced into the top right corner of his head. Along with the flower-scented tea, blood trickled down his temple. When Yuichiro raised one hand to look at the wound, Aoi let out a high-pitched scream.

“No! Help me, help me! Save me, save me!”

At the same time as she screamed, Aoi tore off her own sailor uniform at once. A faint bulge covered by a pink bra peeked out from her torn bosom. A red pearl pendant dangled from her neck and swayed slightly above her tiny bust.

Aoi’s scream caused the door behind her to be hurriedly opened. The Yellow tribe’s guard, who had been waiting outside the door, immediately walked into the room. When the guard saw Aoi’s disheveled appearance, her face darkened.

“Aoi-sama! What is…!”

“”No, no! That person tried to attack me! He touched my body! It’s disgusting, no!” Aoi pointed straight at Yuichiro while clinging to the wall. As for Yuichiro, his lips twitched in response to the outrageous accusation.

“You…”

[You’re not an innocent girl at all. You’re just a lying bit*h, aren’t you.]

Yuichiro’s hands, which were already clenched tightly, trembled slightly as a repulsive feeling of disgust rose up in him. When the guard noticed Yuichiro’s veins popping along his temple, she immediately drew her dagger from her hips.

“Stay away from Aoi-sama!”

The dagger’s tip was flung toward his chest. However, Yuichiro maintained glaring at Aoi, refusing to look away. In contrast, Aoi continued covering her face with her hands and sniffled. At this moment, Yuichiro no longer felt an ounce of sympathy for the girl.

“You lying bit*h.”

Angered by Yuichiro’s insult, the guard immediately raised an arm. The hilt of her dagger swung down toward him. However, before the dagger could strike him in the head, the guard’s body was knocked down on the table.

Kiki, as swift as a large cat, seized the guard’s arms from behind. “I will not allow this man to be harmed!” Kiki yelled at the alarmed guard, before slamming her elbow into the guard’s neck who was flailing around. In the end, the guard leaked a painful wheezing sound before losing her consciousness. Before long, the dagger slid out of the guard’s hand and rolled across the floor.

With her back pressed against the wall, Aoi shook her head from side to side and muttered, “Why? Why are you protecting him? I-I was the one who was attacked…”