O N E

It was a sad Monday morning. You had school. You were supposed to be getting two new kids today, which is sorta exciting, but also wasn't, because it could be two ugly kids who didn't mean shit to you.

You only lived with your dad at the momment, your dad left your mom due to cheating and stealing money from him. You never really liked your mom anyways, she was always a bitch to you. 

"Uh, honey?" Your dad said, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Uh, yes?" You said, looking at him. "I'm going to work, kiddo? I won't be home until tomorrow, so their is left overs in the fridge, okay?" Your dad said, giving you a worried look. You nodded, smiling while giving him a thumbs up.

Your dad always worried about you. He thought that you were upset because mom left and that we moved here last year. First of all, you didn't give two fuck's about your mom, and 2nd you were a little upset about moving here. All of your friends were back in New York.

As you got lost in your thoughts again, you heard a car honking, which meant that your bestie, Skylar, was here. You quickly walked out the door. "Oh my god girl! I missed youuu!" Skylar said, smiling at you while you got in the car. "It's only been two days?" You said laughing.

"Doesn't mean I can't miss you!" Skylar said, pulling out of your driveway. You and Skylar had been friends since kindergarten. You felt a special connection to Skylar. She was like a sister to you. Skylar did live in New York, too ( obviously ), until in 3rd grade when she had to move here. I was honestly happy when I heard that I was moving at the same place where my bestie lives.

                 ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
                         At school
                 ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"So I heard that their are two new kids coming from Germany are coming to your class?" Skylar said, looking at you and smiling as you guys walked up to the building. "Wait their from Germany?" You said confused. "Yep! Also, let me know how it goes! And if their cute," Skylar said, winking at you. You rolled your eyes.

"Hey Skylar, hey Hayley." Skylars, brother, Adrian said. You and Adrian have been friends since kindergarten, too. You see him as a brother but have some feelings for him? You kepting zoning out until you realized you were literally staring into Adrian's soul. You quickly looked away before he could notice.

                 ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
                          In class
                 ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Students, we have two new students coming in here that are from Germany, so please make them feel welcomed here at Marley High!" The teacher said, signaling the boys to come in. Your mouth dropped to the floor. The boys were nothing like you imagined! One had like black spikey hair, and the other had dreads. They were different, and you liked it.

"And uhh, Hayley! Could you show these two boys around the school after class?" The teacher said, pointing at you. "Yeah, sure." You said kinda excited. The boys sat beside you, the black haired one on the left, and the one with the dreads on the right.

You could feel like staring at you. You tried to ignore it. But sorta failed by you smirking a bit.

               ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
                       After class
               ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

As you were packing up, the black haired boy came up to you. "Hi! I'm Bill." The boy said with a wide smile on his face. "Hello, I'm Hayley." You said smiling back. "And uhm....that's Tom." Bill said, chuckling nervously. You looked over at Tom just to see him sleeping at his desk. Bill grabbed a piece of paper off his notebook, and threw it at Tom.

"Wach auf, du fauler Penner!"

Translation: Wake up, you lazy bum.

Bill shouted in German. "Du bist so nervig, lass mich schlafen, du Schlampe!"

Translation: You're so annoying, let me sleep you bitch

Tom shouted back with his head still in his arms. "Nein, wir haben eine hübsche Dame, die uns eine Führung geben muss."

Translation: No, we have a pretty lady who needs to give us a tour.

Bill said, stomping his foot on the floor. Tom then looked at you shrugging his shoulders. "Ihr geht es gut, aber ich bevorzuge Blondinen." Tom said, smirking at Bill.

Translation: She's fine, but I prefer blondes

Bill flipped him off. "Uh, what was that about..?" You said, looking up at Bill. His eyes were so majestic. "Oh nothing, it's Tom just being a bitch." Bill said smiling at you then glaring at Tom. "Ugh okay fine I'll get up." Tom said, groaning.

"So what made you guys leave Germany?" You asked as you looked at the boys. "Well... everyone would bully us for having a different style...soon it got so bad that we had to move here." Bill said, fidgeting with his fingers. You felt bad. "Hey, I love your guy's style. It's unique!" You said smiling at both of them. Tom just rolled his eyes, and then Bill smiled at you.

"Okay, so here is the sience lab, and then the cafeteria is right down there, and then the library is right by the cafeteria." I said, pointing to where the areas were. Bill watched your lips as they moved. Was he getting feelings for you? After you finished, Bill quickly looked away. "So is their anything you guys want to see?" You said smiling. Tom smirked. "Yeah, your ti-." Before Tom could finish, Bill smacked his head. "Don't you dare Tom." Bill glaring at him.

Tom rolled his eyes. "Uhm, yes, the music room." Tom said, crossing his arms. You nodded as you started heading towards the music room. "So you're into music?" I said, looking at Tom. "Well, so is Bill, actually." Tom said, looking at Bill. "Ooo! What do you guys play!?" You said getting excited. "Well...Tom plays guitar and I, well I....sing?" Bill said slightly, getting embarrassed. "Oh my god! That's amazing! Can I hear you sing one day?" You said, looking mesmerized.

Bill's face was shocked. He didn't expect you to be so supportive over it. His shocked face immediately turned into a smile. "Yeah, of course!" He said. As soon as you guy's finished your conversation, the bell wrang, meaning you have your next class. Tom or Bill were sadly not in your 2nd period class. You gave Bill a hug goodbye, and even though you knew Tom didn't want a hug, you didn't care. You gave one to him anyway.

              ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
                       At class
              ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Hey girl! Did you meet the twins?" Skylar said, placing her bag down. "Yes, I did. Their names are Tom and Bill." I said, smiling at her. "I think you might like Tom." I said, winking at her. She smirked.

              ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
                    After class
              ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
"So, will Tom and Bill be sitting with us at lunch?" Skylar said. "Most likely yes." I said smiling. As soon as we sat down at our table, I saw Tom and Bill.
"Bill!" I yelled. He looked over at me and smiled, speed walking over. Bill sat right next to you, and Tom said next to Skylar. Skylar mouthed. "Is that Tom?" I nodded, smiling. She bit her lip, looking at Tom. Tom smirked at her. 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Hey, Loves! So this is kind of a short chapter. But just a little spoiler alert. 

( Tom won't be dating Skylar forever 😍 )

Also, I have a bunch of chapters planned, so dww, I might be posting a chapter tmrrr!!

Word count : 1256