T H R E E

"Who's party?" Tom said. "Skylar said that her and her brother are throwing the tiniest party. There are only like 8 people their." I said, shrugging. "Then fuck that, if their isn't any bitches there then the their is no point in going." Tom said stuffing more popcorn in his mouth.

"Hello? Skylar?" I said disgusted. Tom just shrugged. We sat their in silence for a couple of minutes until I broke the silence. "You guys didn't answer my question?" I said. Bill nodded, meaning they would go. "I'm gonna go get ready."Wait, can I come with? I wanna redo my makeup." Bill said. I nodded.

                 ♡₊˚ ・₊✧♡₊˚ ・₊✧

"Do you have any makeup remover?" Bill said, looking around my desk. "Yeah, it should be in the drawer." I said, looking through my closet for something good to wear. "Hey Bill, can you help me find something, something that screams slut?" I said smiling.

Bill nodded. He soon found a black dress with little silver strings coming off one side of the dress.

(A/N:Search that up, and you will see what I mean😭)

"This." He said, handing me the dress and grinning. I grabbed the dress and went into the bathroom.

The dress was a little small. My ass was practically showing, and my breast was barely covered up, too.

*knock knock* "I wanna see you in that dress." Bill said. "No, you don't, Bill." I said, trying to pull down the dress. "Please, it can't be that ba-" Bill was cut off by me opening the door. His jaw dropped. "Why is it so quiet in here? You guys better not be fucking each other without me." Tom said walking into the bedroom.

"Damn." Tom said. "It's too much." I said, walking back to my closet. "You said something that screams slut? That definitely screams slut." Bill said shrugging. "Fine, I'll keep it." I said, walking over to my vanity.

                 ♡₊˚ ・₊✧♡₊˚ ・₊✧

It's probably been about 25 minutes, I have been doing my makeup. Bill has been zoned out, mesmerized by what he is seeing, and Tom is doing the same.

"How the hell do you guys do makeup? Like what the fuck is this for?" Tom said picking up a eyelash curler. "It is for curling eyelashes." Bill said, rolling his eyes at Tom. 

"Why would you want to curl your eyelashes...?" Tom said, looking scared. "It's just for them to look bigger." I said, applying mascara.

"Does it hurt?" Tom asked. "If you're doing it right, it won't." I said, grabbing the eyelash curler. "Hold still, Tom." I said, bringing the eyelash curler closer to Tom's eyes. "Wait, wait, what are you doing."

"Tom literally do not move." I placed the eyelash curler onto his eyelashes and curled them. I smiled at the finished product. Tom immediately got up to look in the mirror. "I look like  a girl now." Tom said, playing with his eyelashes.

"Sorry to say, but both you and Bill have very feminine features." I said giggling. Tom shrugged.

                 ♡₊˚ ・₊✧♡₊˚ ・₊✧

We arrived at Skylars house. Skylar came running out of the house. "Oh my god, finally!" Skylar said, giving me a hug. "You guys took forever." Skylar said laughing. "Well, Hayley had a problem with her outfit, then it took her about 30 minutes to do her makeup and Bill to do his." Tom said, crossing his arms.

We all were just talking until Adrian came out. "Hey Hayley, I'm glad you made it." Adrian said, looking me up and down. I smiled. "Wanna go get a drink?" Adrian asked me.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." I said, looking back at Tom and Bill, not wanting to leave them alone. Bill gave me an "It's okay, go," Look and Tom just staring at Adrian in disgust.

"She can do way better than that." Tom whispered to Bill. Bill just rolled his eyes and went inside the house.

"So Tom and Bill?" Adrian said. "Yeah...what's wrong?" I asked. "Bill is a man, and he wears makeup..?" Adrian said, raising his eyebrow. "So what?" I said, crossing my arms. "Nothing." Adrian said, smiling.

"Hey Hayley....can I tell you something?" Adrian said, moving closer. "Uh yeah, sure." I said. "I....love you." He said. I stood their shocked. I mean, it was kinda obvious that he liked me. He was always close. He would always look at me.

I did have some feelings for him... but I don't know if they are real. "I....like you too." I said. Soon, our faces were centimeters away from each other. I then felt a pair of warm lips on mine.

We soon started to make out. "Ugh, go get a room." Tom said, staring at us. Adrian flipped him off, which made him mad.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Adrian said, pulling away from the kiss. I nodded and walked over to Tom and Bill. They were sitting on a couch. "Hey," I said, sitting in between the two.

Tom rolled his eyes like he was mad. "What's up with him?" I said, whispering to Bill, he shrugged.

                ♡₊˚ ・₊✧♡₊˚ ・₊✧

Adrian's POV

"Ugh, why did you have to say you loved her and stuff like that?" A girl said. "Just to have fun?" Adrian said, pulling the girl into a kiss.

Hayleys POV

"Oh Bill.." I said giggling. "What?" He said, confused. "Your makeup is smudged." I said, trying to wipe off the smudged bit of makeup. "Here, let's go fix it." I said, still laughing a bit.

When I opened the bathroom door, I saw Adrian and another girl making out. "What the fuck!?" I yelled. "Shit! Hayley!" Adrian said, pushing the girl back. "You man whore! We haven't even been together for a day, and here you are sucking some other bitch!" I said tears forming in my eyes.

I stormed off outside with Bill following me. "Hayley, wait!" Bill said. "Yeah, go off with your gay emo boy!" Adrian yelled at me. "Fuck off!" I said flipping him off. "What the hell?" Tom said, getting up and walking towards Adrian. "Yeah, he is gay. You didn't know that?" Adrian said, walking towards Tom.

"Forget it, Tom, let's go get Hayley." Bill said, grabbing Tom.

                 ♡₊˚ ・₊✧♡₊˚ ・₊✧

HEY GUYSSS IDK HOW TO FEEL ABT THIS😭

BUT SOME MORE JUICY STUFF WILL HAPPEN I PROMISE!!!!