INTRODUCTION.

"I SEE DARKNESS WHERE YOU SEE LIGHT"

   In the depths of the Venezuelan jungle a teenage boy is found alone and terrified, clothed in nothing but a bathrobe, clutching a rusted kitchen knife in his left hand, the right one too ruined to move.

      alone for so long, Lee Felix no longer knows what is reality and what has been conjured by his traumatised mind. So when faced with a team of military trained soldiers, he does the only thing he can; run.

        Captured like an animal and flown to an Australian hospital, the doctors, along with the military and a private investigator search to find the boys identity, and uncover the web of lies and betrayal that led to his discovery.

       There is only one problem.

       He can't tell them anything. Because he remembers nothing.

"Just breathe. I'll be here as long as you need it. Even if that's til the fucking sunrise, I don't care."

"You don't want me! I'm a fucking mess! Look at me, I can barely string a sentence together let alone any kind of affection. Get the fuck out"

"Stop putting your hands on me! Don't fucking touch me! I can't stand the feeling of it on my skin!"

TRIGGER WARNINGS APPLY!
This story contains graphic depictions of violence and abuse as well as elements of kidnapping, sexual assault, child abduction and PTSD.

If you are triggered by these elements please put this book down. I have others better suited to your tastes.

This is a work of fiction! Characters used in this story are placeholders ONLY and I am not affiliated with SKZ or their brand.

This book is best read in dark mode, though will still be as effective in light mode too. Playlist will be made and added shortly.

I hope you enjoy.

xx — LEX.