January 4th, 2022

Gwen had been getting to know Isaac better. He was a genuine guy and really funny. Nick told her that today, Isaac would be coming to their house for a couple days. Gwen went into a panic.

"How long till he gets here?" She asked. Nick went on his phone to check.

"In like 2 hours"

"Nick! You gave me no time to clean!" Gwen yells as she rushes to grab cleaning supplies. Nick chuckles. "You're helping mister" Nick groaned and put his phone down. They both started by cleaning the kitchen. Nick cleaned the counters while Gwen cleaned the floors. They finished and cleaned the living room. After that was done, Gwen cleaned the guest bedroom and Nick cleaned the bathroom. Once all the cleaning was done, Gwen asked Nick what he and Isaac might want for food. Nick asked Isaac and he asked for a simple meal of chicken ceaser salad. Gwen went to the store to get food and came back to Isaac already there. She put the bags down and Isaac walked out of the guest room. He had curly brown hair. Brown eyes and a big smile on his face. He was very cute but not Gwen's type.

"Oh, your here already?" Gwen said. Isaac nodded and walked over. He wrapped his arms around her. Gwen tensed up and didn't move. Once Isaac realized, he let go very quickly.

"Sorry, you not a big hugger?"

"Yeah" Isaac nodded and Gwen got the chicken out. She prepared the pan for the chicken and Nick came down.

"This is gonna be a good dinner" Nick said as he sat down.

"You always say that" Gwen said as she put the chicken in the pan.

"Cause homcooked meals are better then takeout" Nick said. Isaac nodded and spoke up.

"Very true" Gwen finished cooking the chicken and sliced it up. She got all the salad greens and dumped them in the bowl. She put the chicken in a long with the salad dressing and put the lid on. She shook the bowl while the boys chatted about random stuff. She got bowls for all of them and put the salad in each bowl. She handed them the bowls and she listened into their conversation.

"Nick, we should all meet up. It's a great idea for content and for ourselves. You've never even met Larry or Tanner in real life" Nick sighed and spoke up.

"I would but I don't have the money. Me and Gwen have been living paycheck to paycheck." Gwen frowned and sighed. She ate her food and cleaned up the dishes. She then ran off to her room and Isaac turned to Nick.

"Can you please convince Gwen to join us for a podcast episode?" Nick chuckled.

"I don't need to convince her. I bet she would join if you asked nicely"

"What if I ask rudely?" Isaac joked.

"Then she wouldn't join" Nick said. "Just ask her"

"Gwen!" Isaac called. No answer.

"Gwen!" Nick yelled. No answer again. "I'm gonna drop the full name" Nick whispered. Isaac nodded. "GWENDOLYN JANET COOPER" A door slams open and Gwen walks down.

"Why the full name?" She asks.

"Janet is your middle name? Really?" Isaac says. Gwen rolls her eyes.

"Shut it" Gwen looks at Nick. "What do you want?"

"Isaac wants to ask you something" She turns to Isaac.

"Do you want to be a guest on our podcast?" Gwen shrugs.

"Sure, why not" Isaac claps his hands and Nick laughs.