Good morning amarica

"Up next on good morning America we have Jana Duggar and she's bought a special guest!" Lara says happily. as they cut to brake Jana sat next to her and smiled . "I'm excited to hear what's going on." Lara said happily I knew she was faking that beautiful smile.

"I'm excited to say what needs to be said."

"And where back with Jana Duggar! Hello miss.Duggar how are you?"

"I'm alright lara, how are you?" She said glancing past the camera at me.

"I'm good thanks. so I hear you have some news."

"Yeah. hum, as every one knows I left the house... and hum every one has the wrong idea as to why I left." She replied as she started to pick at her fingers. "I didn't run of to marry a bates boy, I didn't run of to become a nun."

"Well. did you go and get married because you have a beautiful ring on your finger."

"I got promised too... and I would like to bring out who bought this beautiful ring on my finger." I said quietly.

"We'll be back after the brake with Jana and....?"

"Jordan." I said and the screen went black.

"Ok can we get Jordan to set, if he sits there is that to close?" Lara asked.

"We don't go by the same rules as my other sisters and family, so it's ok." She said and I walked out.

"Hi, I'm Jordan."

"Oh... my god..." Lara said.