Walking out

We walked into Mom's and Josie ran over to me.

"Hey, jos!" I said picking her up.

"Hi! When are you coming home? I miss you. who are you?" She said then looked at Jordan.

"I'm Jordan." she smiled.

"No your not." Josie said. "that's Jordan." she said pointing to my sister Jordan. Jennifer came over looking at Jordan as she hugged me.

"I missed you, Jana!" She said as I put Josie down she hugged me.

"I miss you too." I smiled and I saw mom and dad walk over to me.

"Hi." mom said putting her arm around me for a second.

"Hey," I said and she looked at Jordan.

"Hello," she said then ignored her.

"Jinger and some of the younger kiddies cooked today. Jill should be here soon."

"Hey!" Jessia yelled running over to me hugging me.

"Hey! I miss you so much." I said and she pulled away.

"I missed you too. who's this?" She asked looking at Jordan.

"I'm Jordan," she said quietly and Jess smiled at her.

"Hum... can we talk to you for a minute." mom said and Jess looked confused but moved as I followed mom and dad to the study.

"Are you engaged?" Dad asked.

"No... It's a promise ring."

"Why were you holding hands? What else have you did?" Mom said.

"I can't believe that you sunk around! You better start asking for forgiveness!" Dad said loudly.

"You are getting back in therapy." mom said getting her phone. And dad started to yell and mom was talking over him and it was the worst I've ever felt. I'm in love it doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy!

"Stop!" I said loudly. "listen to me for once, please! I've prayed, I still do every morning night and severely times a day. Jordan agreed and goes to church with me every week, twice. I have bible time that she respects, and she won't do anything to me but hold my hand and hug even if I were to ask or say that it's ok. she's there for me and loves me even though I'm still wearing my skirts and un-revealing tops. we get changed in separate rooms and I'm happy. she's my girlfriend and if you can't accept that I'm not going to be here where I'm not wanted. I'm not leaving Jordan she's my soul mate and the quicker you understand that the easier it'll be for us both." I said and wiped my tears. I turned to leave.