Chapter 2- Team

Porsche

When he returned he shared his island friend's home-made-up story and I believe he somehow convinced Kinn and Thankhun. But of course, I knew it was all made up the instant I looked into his eyes. But I remained silent. I don't want him to feel too much criticized or untrusty when he is hurt. When he walked to our room I realized it was not my Pete, my pretty best friend whom I missed but someone who was deeply wounded both physically and mentally.

I went to our room and helped him to clean his wounds and cuts. His right palm had a deep cut which of course is a slice cut that happened probably in a knife fight or with any sharp objects. I asked him a couple of times thinking he might open up since we were alone. But he stands on the same lie and starts to get uncomfortable. So, I gave him his space and went back to kinn's bedroom.

I really wanted to share my thoughts on Pete with Kinn. But he is too busy for such talks. I know, minor family and Gun is planning something and he is all stressed out. But still, I was not able to talk to him about any of my things for a while now. I don't know I feel like maybe this is not where my life fits. I took an impulse decision to stand with the major family just because of my love for Kinn. I fucking don't know what to do with my life now.

I miss Pete, I need my best friend to give me a shoulder and listen to all my blunders. Pete is the only one I can rely on for such low time. But he is in a more deep loop of anxiety and here I am just selfishly thinking about how lonely I am because of him. What are you thinking Porsche? Pete was there all the time for you... He was there to console you when everything fucked up in your life. He was there to guide you, to correct you, to protect you... And here you are just laying in bed when your best friend needs some help.

I need to do something. I need to find the truth and need to help him. I can't even face him with that gloominess surrounding him. I need to do something. I am going to do someth.

"Baby, are you okay?"

Kinn came to me and caressed my cheeks. I was on the verge of crying and I hugged him tightly and let out every sorrow with loud heavy sobs.

"I-It's okay Porsche. Everything is going to be okay. I promise you. I know you are all stressed out with the problems of my family and I know I am not able to spend time with you like before. I am sorry baby I am gonna fix everything trust me on this... Please wait for this to be over babe it's all going to end soon."

I nodded to every sentence he said. I needed those words, I needed that hug, I needed him. And I was too longing for it just like Pete. Wait, Pete... He- he is missing someone. He needs someone. I can recall his eyes... His longing... His search for someone's presence.

Who is it?

Kinn tucked me in our blanket and snuggled into me. I planted a kiss on his forehead and wished him a good night.

When I woke up the next day Kinn was already gone. I searched for my phone and it said 16 missed calls from an unknown number. I got worried thinking about Porchay. I ran through the hall and found him practicing guitar in the garden.

I slowly sat in the dining area and called back to that number.

"Porsche, I need to meet you. It's urgent. "