My childhood friend

it's lunch time, I don't believe that I got friends to sit with. not any friends though. It's su-ha,su-jin and ji-kgyung .I was about to sit next to ju-kgyung but someone else sat beside her ,it was that seojun guy .

-hey- I was cut by ju-kgyung.

- why did you sit here ,nana was supposed to sit here ! She said .

-I sat to eat with you ,isn't it allowed?

Wtf you just came and you are flirting around girls.

-um. This is my place. I said in a bit annoyed tone. Suddenly i felt someone behide me, it was lee suho, he grabed seojun by his colar and started yelling at him.

-seriously you punk. Said the han boy. He looked right and left then punched the guy in front of him. The whole cafeteria was shocked. Unfortunately, when suho tried to send a punch back the principal came in.

- i heard han seojun was involved with a gang. Su-ah said.

A gang?

- no no i heard that he didn't came to school because his mother was sick. Su-jin added.

Oh, hahaha what was i thinking.

- so let's eat i guess. I said finally sitting next to ju-kgyung.

_time skip_

-oh my god ju-kgyung the two most handsome boy in our high are fighting to get you. A girl said.

-it's not like tha-

-who will you choose?? Another girl said.

-she will probably choose lee suho.

- noo she will choose seojun.

-hry it's not like that! Ju-kgyung yelled. Tgey are probably fighting because they hate each other, and why would they like me? She added.

- you are so pretty. A girl said

You don't know anything. Ju-kgyung thought.

-Hey hey hey! I yelled. Every body to their classes. She said what she said so don't you dare talking about what happened again, okay!

They all exited the classroom and the class started.

_time skip_

-I hate school! I said.

-we all hate school. Su-ha said.

- what should we do today?

-we should go back home.

-wae!!!?

- i am tired. I said in a serious tone.

-oh, by the way what did you used to do after school back then in japan. Su ha asked curious.

- i used to hang out with some frien- no some guys.

-only boys???

- of course not we can say there was a girl or two. While most of them were boys we used to ride our motor cycles and play together but when they started doing some bad things i chose to not hang out with them any more.

- you are a *unique* girl. Su-ha said.

- oh thank you. I smiled widly.

- so we are going to extra classes.

-i will go with you tomorrow, okay?

- okay, so bye.

We parted , i went home, i found my mother sitting on the couch waiting for me.

- oh, sweetheart looks like you got friends already.

- how did u know?

- i guessed. She said.

- wow, hahah. How was your day.

- good, my colleagues are friendly.

- my classmates are also friendly, i got three best friends already!

- oh i see, any ways i ate because i was hungry there is more food in the pot.

- thank you.

_ time skip_

The sunlight woke me up . I oppened my eyes, i stood up to see from the window. there is something familiar here, wait that guy. I saw a guy wearing the same uniform as the seabom students. After a while i released it was lee su-ho.

Wow i am a neighbor of this weird guy.

Anyway i washed my face, brushed my teeth and wore my school uniform. Went down stairs, mom was already gone to work. So i prepared a mini break fast and went school. My friends were already there.

- aneyo~i said.

- oh! Nana, you came!

- a- i was cut by the teacher.

- everyone sit down.

I sit in my place, i I looked to the left out of curiosity to find eyes staring at me in a weird way and it was none other than Han Seojun's. When our eyes met, we looked in different directions so that our eyes would not meet again. The class has started.

But in the middle of the lesson my friend ju-kgyung went to the beth room. It was funny but i didn't laugh because it's a little bit rude. After she came with a bottle of juice for suho.

Are they together or is he
... exploiting her.

Any the whole day her phone continued buzzing and as long as she received some unknown messages she went somewhere.

- ju-kgyung-ah! Are you okay. I asked her

- y-yes i am alright! She answered smiling

- is someon-

- i am alright. She said interrupted by the buzz of her phone. "a sorry i have something to do "

- it's suspectious! I said to my self when my phone rang, it was my mother.

- anyo~honey!

- hello mum what do u want, do u need something i will buy it for you?

- no no i just want you to hurry my old friend just came out from the hospital and i invited her to my house she really wanted to see u she missed and she will bring with her her handsome son who was your childhood friend!

- in japan?

- honey did u just forgot that we lived some years here in korea before we move to japan?

- i forgot about that, anyway, i am comming.

- okay sweetheart bye.

I wanted to follow ju-kgyung but i need to go home now, who should it be, is her son really handsome? Why do i care?

I oppened my phone and turn on my favorite song " chrismas evel" even stray kids have many other songs that's still my favorite. Going to my house singing, the time goes very fast. I realeased this when i found my self in front of my house's gate.

- oh i am already here. I said to my self as i oppened the door. I saluted my mother, went up to my room to change my clothes then helped my mother making dinner the guests are eating dinner with us.

~Ding dong~

- nana-ah!! Open the door please! Mom asks.

- okay ma-am~

I went down stairs oppened the door exited to see who exactly was the guest.

-Hell- i was literally shoked because the guest was han seojun's mother and her son of course.

- you?! Seojun and i said at the same time.