11. Worlds Largest Pet *

Warning: Sexual Content

Arabella:
Arabella sat, legs crossed in the chamber of secrets. The beast was wearing a magical blind fold she had conjured. He could see her but couldn't petrify her. She had been visiting for over a month now. Her stomach was a bit louder. She spents as much time there as she could. Currently the Basilisk was curled around her body. She was content as she layed back against the basilisk. The tip of his tail was rubbing her stomach. The basilisk had become very protective of Arabella. Arabella hears foot steps against the stone. She glances up. Ominis was walking towards them.
"Basi may I have my wife?" Ominis hisses in parseltounge towards the beast.
"Master make Basi sad. Basi like mistress." The Basilisk frowns.
"I will be back." Arabella rubs its head. It nods in acknowledgement and unwraps itself from her. It slithers over to Ominis and rubs up against him affectionately. Ominis chuckles and rubs its head. Arabella walks to her husband and takes its hand. They bid the basilisk farewell and left chamber hand in hand. Ominis leads Arabella back to their room. He sits down on the bed. She stands between his legs.
"I am proud of you. You have so far managed to keep the basilisk at bay." He chuckles.
"I try." She giggles. He runs his hands up her sides causing her to shiver.
"My beautiful wife." He chuckles.
"My handsome husband." She giggles, staring down at him. His water colored eyes were far off but she knew he saw her how no one else could. "I'm so glad we gave up on our hatred of eachother." She admits.
"More like my hatred for you." He laughs and kisses her stomach softly. She giggles brightly and rolls her eyes. Arabella strokes his hair as he nuzzles her stomach. Ominis was so in love with his child and wife. He had never thought life would give him such a purpose. Now he was determined to protect it. Whatever the cost. Arabella felt the same way. She never thought she would find love. Let alone in such a raw and real way. He pulls her face towards his and kisses her deeply. She moans softly at the contact. They hadn't been intimate since the incident. She needed her husband. She craved him. He pulls her down on top of him and flips them. Arabella gasps as she relaxes into the bed. He slowly begins to peal her clothes off. He starts to kiss down her jaw, pulling a moan from her mouth. Soon he had her naked beneath him. He runs his hands over her nude body, memorizing it. Her body was changing and he didn't want to miss a single step. He could feel a slight bump forming between her hips. His baby was forming in her womb. He couldn't help but smile. He moves his body down and gently kisses her hardened stomach. She smiles and strokes his hair. He smirks and slowly starts to trail hot kisses down her abdomen. She gasps softly as she watches him. He continues his descent until he finds her already slick folds. He drags his tongue through them, savoring the flavor of her. He lets out a throaty moan. He teases her clit with his tongue. She lets out tiny whimpers as he teases her sweet bud. He undoes his shirt swiftly as he encases her clit with his mouth. She gasps out, bucking her hips against his face. He moans against her. She gasps as she tugs at his hair.
"Merlin Ominis I need you." She begs. He chuckles and strips himself quickly. He crawls on top of her slowly. She stares up at him as he slowly rubs himself through her folds. A soft whimper escapes his mouth. Arabella loved watching his face as he touched her or felt her. He always was so overwhelmed in the best ways. He moves himself towards her entrance. In one swift movement of his hips he sinks into her, a gasp escaping them both. Being this close drove them both wild. Arabella had been craving him. She needed every inch of him. He begins moving his hips against hers. Their grunts and groans fill the room. Arabella could hardly think about anything else but his cock sliding in and out of her. They moved together like a well oiled machine.
"Arabella..." He groans and leans down, connecting his lips to her neck. God how he drove her wild when he did that. His teeth grazes her flesh causing her to whimper. Ominis hoped the other professors couldn't hear them. He had forgotten a silencing charm. Poor Eva and Sebastian were right next door.
"Oh fuck Omi!" She gasps out. This urges him to quicken his pace. It was hard for him to contain himself. "More. Please..." She begs. He gasps as he thrusts harder into her, the snapping of their hips echoing through the room. Her nails dig into his back as she gasps out. He grips her hips tighter, pushing himself deeper into her core. She moans loudly, arching her back into him. Their chests were pressed tightly together as they move. Ominis presses his forehead against hers. Both of their mouths hung open as pleasured sounds escape them. Arabella stares into his cloudy eyes. Though she knew they weren't it seemed as if they were trained on her. Their noses were touching as they move together. The old bed creeks beneath them. He was ready to fall apart yet he pushes foreward. He needed her to feel her sweet release before he did. After all that has happened to her. She deserved it.
"Oh shit!" He gasps. She digs her nails into his back.
"Ominis!" She gasps, though it was hardly understandable over all of the other sounds in the room. Their skin smacking together. The beautiful sound of her arousal gushing with everytime he moved. She was shaking beneath him. The heat in her core was threatening to boil over with every movement. She cries out as she reaches her peak. The feeling of her walls clenching around him makes his cock twitch. He pushes his hips against hers a couple more times before spilling his seed deeply into her. She gasps out as they lay there for a moment, catching their breath. She could feel the mix of their releases dripping around his cock. He places a soft kiss against her lips. Neither could speak as they just layed their, enjoying the aftermath of their pleasures.

A/N: Oh boy is it getting hot in here?😂❤️