Phone sex ( smut, one shot)

Elvis presley x Reader (fem)

Story: You are Elvis's Girlfriend. You are at a vacation alone meaning you and Elvis are calling each other almost everyday, but this time its something different.

Info: this is with 50s Elvis <3

Warning: !SMUTSMUTSMUT! , little mommy kink, fingering, masterbating, etc.

Author's note: hello everyone, this is my first one shot smut story that i hope you will enjoy. This is my first time so i apologies with the bad writing. There may be any words spelled(or perhaps not) Enjoy ;)

________________________________

you were Elvis's girlfriend, this was a big deal for you because you have never had a boyfriend before. you were on a vacation to paris. you have been away from Elvis for weeks, you were sad about not seeing him but he would call you every night. you often talked to him about what you did on your vacation and telling him how much you missed him, he would always say he missed you too, but this night was different.

you got to your hotel room as always, taking of your tight dress, and putting on your see-through night dress with your white panties, reminding it of Elvis because he loved when you wore those panties. you fixed your bed while waiting for Elvis to ring your phone. when your were done fixing the bed, you sat down at the corner of your bed where your phone was, still waiting for him to call you. you looked at the time and saw it was super late. you thought to yourself that he perhaps fell swell and forgot to call you. when you were about to turn off the lights, the phone rang. you smiled when you heard the phone ring. you answered the phone.

when you heard Elvis's voice, you felt butterflies moving inside of you. ''hey, honey..'' he said gasping. he was stroking his hard cock thinking about you. ''hey'' you replied. you heard him gasping thinking something bad happened to him. ''you okay, Elvis?''you added with a worried. ''yeah, baby, im okay, w-what have ya done today, sweetheart?'' he said breathing a little heavier while stroking his cock a little faster. ''I've been to the beach..''you said smirking to yourself. you now understood what elvis was doing hearing him stroking his cock in the background. you felt you got wet by the thought of Elvis touching himself while calling you. ''are you touching yourself, Elvis?..''you added, 'í-i-im sorry baby, I've just been missing ya ..''he breathed even heavier than before. ''oh yeah?''you asked while sucking your index and middle fingers making them wet by your spit. 'í miss you so much, Y/N, I wish you were with me ..''he moaned, stroking his cock even faster. you could hear his small moans and it turned you on so damn much.

you took your two fingers out of your mouth placing them on your white panties. ''slow down, I don't want you to cum yet ..''you murmured. you took your panties to the side revealing your sex. you took your index finger between your wet sticky lips and to your sensitive clit moving in small circles. ''okay, baby..''he mumbled, stroking his cock slower. ''what are you wearin' Darlin''he whispered in a soft tone. 'á white see through night dress, and white panties..'' you whimpered, ''no bra?'' Elvis asked. ''no bra''you said with a pleasured voice. you dragged your index finger down to your tight wet hole. you added your middle finger to your hole, pushing in your fingers making you whimper even louder. you started thrusting your fingers in and out of yourself thinking it is Elvis's cock that is inside of you. ''okay .. stroke your hard cock faster now for mommy..'' you said with a shaky voice. ''yes mommy'' he said, speeding up making him whining. you loved hearing him whining making your pussy even wetter. you felt your slick on your hands making your thrusts faster and smoother making you moan out his name. elvis hear it and go turned on even more making him near his climax. ''m-mommy.. im g-g-gonna cum ..''he whined and whimpered. ''n-no, hold it, baby, hold it for mommy'' you said with almost a whisper voice. you felt your teeth biting your underlip. you felt your climax building up inside of your stomach making you close your legs together while thrusting even faster. ''I-im gonna cum a-any minute now,''you added. ''mm .. I wanna cum at the same time as you, Darlin'' elvis moaned, not even trying to hide it. you felt your orgasm coming. 'I-im coming ...!'' you whined.

you moved your hips in a huge circle feeling the orgasm being super sensitive. elvis hear you orgasm so he couldn't hold it anymore so he got to his orgasm aswell, imagining cumming into your tight pussy. ''ohh God, Y/N!'' he cried of pleasure. the string of cum hitting his stomach and hand. ''you enjoyed hearing Elvis getting his orgasm''. 'í see you couldn't hold it,''you said with a small giggle. ''í-im sorry, baby'' he said, trying to get his breath back. you ended up talking with Elvis for an hour before you two ended up falling asleep.