Love Me Tender

So i was just talking to myself about how much i love Elvis, and it became .. you know, juicy ..
enjoy heh

My words, and my story, dont share or copy it without my permission.

__________________________________

I swear, i have the most unsafe love to Elvis. Literally. I love him so damn much. I dont really want to have sex but with Elvis i'd be a freak. I want to see his hard cock, and sensitive cock head. I want to jerk him off, while he is whimpering, moaning and moving/ thrusting his hips, but until he cums, i will stop jerking him off, you know. To tease him. I want to be over him, kissing him, making out with him.

Then i take my hand on his chest, SLOWLY down his chest hair, down his stomach, and take a grab around his hard, sensitive cock og his, NOT hard that it hurts him, but that he gets excited and turned on, moving my wrist in small circles up his cock till his cock head, moving a little faster now on his sensitive part, while making out with him with his and my spit, making it wet and sticky. You can hear his small moans slightly. Its turning me on even more. Now moving my hand down his length. Stop making out, and starts to kiss his neck. Elvis is such a submissive slut for me. I jerk him off even faster, you can hear Elvis stuttering when trying to speak out his words

Mmm~

You can just tell Elvis is close to his orgasm by his body and by his cute submissive moans. I want his fat cock in my pussy that is dripping wet for only him, and him only. I dont want Elvis to cum yet, i want his seeds inside of me, i want his DNA inside of me. I then stop jerking him off. Elvis is sweating a little. HOT! I adjust myself over his lap, feeling his cock head on my clit, almost. I take my hand around his cock once more, sitting down a little, adjusting (inserting) his cock inside. His cock head is inside of me now. I place my hand, both of 'em on Elvis' shoulders, looking into his beautiful eyes with pupiles as big as his cock right now.

I start to slowly sit down, feeling his length coming more and more inside of my tight hole. Fuck .. im about to cum, hearing his soft grounts while making him slowly entering me. Elvis is just so big, his entire cock cant fully get inside of me. Come thrusts might perhaps get him deeper. I can feel Elvis moving slowly while his hands are deep in my hips. F-Fuck ..~!
I can feel his cock twitching inside of me.

My good boy.

Elvis starts to kiss me and i ofcourse kiss his soft marshmellow lips back. He starts to thrust faster, making me switch from breathing heavily to moaning, almost even whimpering too, because i can feel my tight hole getting more of Elvis' cock in me. I help Elvis with his thrust by simply leaning closer to him, making my hard nipples touch his hairy chest, now making out with him and moving my hips faster up and down, also adding a circle motion, i can tell that Elvis loved that idea because he is whimpering even stronger. His entire length is inside of me for a split second, and then out, only his cock head and 3-5 cm of his cock inside of me. Wet sounds and clapping sounds fills the room, along with our hot breathy moans.

Me and Elvis can feel the orgasm entering our bodys. Slowly «walking» down to our genetalia. By this feeling, Elvis moves a little, helping the feeling from «walking» to «running» down. I can feel it down to my lower stomach. Elvis is about to cum until i say i am about to orgasm so we both get the feeling at the same time. I have the orgasm, so do Elvis. My legs and hips are moving more aggressive now by the pleasure. My eyes are at the back of my head. Hearing Elvis moan more deeply and more sensitive makes the orgasm last for 4 more seconds. I can feel his warm cum squirt inside of me. Painting my pink, now white, pussy. My vagina getting multiple heartbeats.

A-Ahh .. ~

I open my eyes to see this beautiful human being. ( by the way, when we orgasmed, he slowed down his thrusts, and i slowed down when my orgasm slowly faded away.)
I slowly sat up, feeling Elvis' cock exiting my drippy, slutty hole. My pussy is dripping cum, and down to his cock head. I kiss my beautiful husband once again.