Dildo Love (smut, one shot)

Dildo Love

Information: your in a realationship with THE Elvis Presley but his on tour, and your home alone, and horny, so you gotta be creative..

Enjoy

__________________________________

Its late, the time is around 11 pm, but you cant sleep. Elvis is on your mind 24/7. Last time you saw him was 3 days ago, when he was gonna have a show in the International hotell in las vegas.

You where craving his cock inside of you, but you knew you couldnt get it today so you had to think about something else. Perhaps have phone sex with him, but he didnt really have time for that .. so you perhaps thought you could use a dildo.

You walked towards youre drawer, saw the blue and pink dildo with glitter. You looked over at youre wall with a picture of Elvis. You looked back at the dildo, and tok it and closed the drawer and walked over to youre bed, you placed the dildo down and walked over to the picture you had of Elvis, you took it off youre wall to place it at a different spot. You walked towards your bed again and went on your knees to place the picture on the wall so it would be infront of you on the wall to make things a little more realistic for youre horny-ness.

You where already in youre slutty short white see through night gown. Youre nipples where hard and sticking out from the night gown. You looked down at the dildo on youre bedsheet, you placed it up. You moved towards it so you where «behind» the dildo and infront of the picture of Elvis you just put up onto the wall. Your legs where spread while being on youre knees, you bend youre overbody down towards the dildo to suck it. Your hand was around the thick dildo, you stuck out youre tongue and circled it on the head while looking up at the picture of Elvis, pretending its Elvis cock youre sucking.

You collected your spit and made the spit drool down from your mouth onto the head. You slowly take the head in youre mouth and a little morenof the length in youre mouth, while youre eyes are stuck to the picture. You sucked hard so youre cheeks where also sucked in. You started to slowly start to take more into youre mouth.

You then started to suck it in a medium speed, not taking the dildo throughly out but to the head of it. Sounds of you sucking joins the silent room of yours.

Your left arm was free, so you tok in under your night gown and to your boob, squizing for a hard 2 seconds. You placed your thumb on your nipple and started to flickle your already hard nipple. By the feeling of flickering it and sucking the dildo and looking up to the Elvis picture made you immediately wet. It was such a good feeling.

You removed your left hand from your boob and down towards your white soaking panties of yours. You stopped sucking the dildo, you stood up with your over body and took your panties of quickly. You crawled over the dildo until it was over youre wet, soaking cunt.

You bit your lip. You placed your right hand down on the dildo again and directed it towards your pussy. You lowered your hips and entered the dilod between your wet folds, moving it up towards your clit and down towards your cunt hole. When you moved the head towards you clit, you moved the dildo in small circled before taking it down your cunt hole. When the dildo was touching youre hole, you slowly entered it. You entered the head only, and removed your right hand.

You took both of your hands towards you tits over the night gown, squizing you tits while looking at the picture.

«This is for you baby ~» you moaned slightly.

You placed your hips more down, making the dildo enter more of you, you bit your lip harder until the entire dildo was inside of you, feeling the hard silicone. You took your breast out so it was visible for everybody to see. You  leaned a little back, placing your arma behind you for support. You started to move your hips in a circular motion while the entire silicone was inside you, feeling your walls.

You placed your left hand on your left boob, squeezing and  flickering the nipple for more wettness in your vagina opening. You changed the circular motion with thrusting your hips up and down, making the dildo exiting and entering you. You looked at the Elvis picture while everything happened.

"M-m-agh~" you moaned

You speeded up the process. You removed your left hand from your nipple and placed it behind you to help the right arm for support. The bed was moving, Squicking, all kind of noises that joined in with your moans. You tried your best to not close your eyes, so you could focus on the picture. You moved even faster, took your left arm again and down to your clit, rubbing it fast. You couldnt resist but to lean your head back and squishing it shut! But you still thought of Elvis.  You where close to your climax.  You felt it building up, you where so damn close. You speeded up faster to make the orgasm run through your entire body with joy. You started to squick. Rubbing faster.

"A-ahh, fuck! ~" you moaned in almost a scream.

You had your orgasm Right down, your legs where shaking, your clit was so sensitive, you slowed down the speed enjoying the feeling. When the orgasm left your body, you opened your eyes, breathing out a heavy sight. You looked down at your self, and back to the picture of Elvis. You smiled to yourself.

You sat down on your bum a little up so the dildo was sticking out, you placed your left arm on the end of the dildo, thrusting it in and out of you. Your cunt was still sensitive. Your legs where spreading as the picture was a real person, looking at what you where doing.

You speeded up and gasped while looking at the picture. You moved faster, Faster, FASTER! Your climax returned to your stomach again. You layed down fully and placed your right hand on your clit, rubbing it. You squished tour legs shut! While moving the dildo and fingers in your opening and between your folds.

Your orgasm was soon between your legs, you speeded up more and THERE! You felt every sensation of the orgasm, fuck its good. You still pretends Elvis is cumming inside of your cunt, with his seeds, painting your walls as deep as your vagina goes. When the orgasm left your body once more, you where so out of breath, you removed the Dildo and the fingers from your clit. You looked up at your ceiling.

You couldnt wait for Elvis to return home to you. You missed him so much still.

__________________________________

Notes: so i actually started writing a bit of this like 3 months ago but was too lazy to do anything about it so i just wanted to write it.
thank you <3