Chapter 1 - A baby that lived through Miracle.

[Chapter 1- A baby that lived through miracle.]

My parents are both heavy smokers since their college days and even after they got married it didn't stopped. Their eldest... can be interpreted as a mistake. The youngest which is me, was loved, maybe? My mother didn't stopped smoking even when I was in her belly and that resulted for a life threatening condition that forced me into a 3 year hospitalization as a baby. hirschsprung disease, a disease that affects the large intestine and causes problems when passing stool. If left untreated can be fatal but it can be cured with a surgery that costs a tons of money. Time, money and my body was not in their side and eventually it got worse overtime. Even though I had 5 doctors to monitor me, due to unfortunate circumstances other parts of my internal organs were being infected, my body was no longer accepting the medicines and vitamins.

Luckily, I was not fated to die there and the surgery happened however, the chances were reduced by a huge margin that the word slim is a luxury.

"It would be a miracle for him to survive." that was what my doctors said.

All my relatives gathered and prayed to their oh mighty Lord praying for this child to survive and let him be blessed with such life from the heavens.

With the skills of the doctors during the surgery, combined prayers of faith towards the Lord and God, and the help of heavens. The surgery turned out success.

A sigh of relief for the people wanting me to live but.

I survived but at what cost...