Chapter 10 Raph

We got to the bank and sure enough, there was Max and about Six other Dragons. I took a picture of Max with some money and Dragons next to him and sent it to Christine explaining what my brothers found out. I thought she should know.

She texted back a thank you and to be careful.

We set off the alarm in the bank so the police would be on their way. We got the money back from the Dragons. We were still in the middle of fighting when the cops showed up. We fled into the shadows and up onto a nearby rooftop we'd let the police handle them from there.

When we got back to the layer I started to wonder something.

"Hey, Leo?" I called

"Yeah"

"You guys knew that Christine had a brother right?"

"Yeah she told us we didn't know he was a Purple Dragon"

"So how did you find out?" I questioned

"Raph and I were on patrol. He was going on about saying how he guessed it was just because maybe Christine came in too fast but he doesn't trust her like family quite yet."

"But he trusted you so he put his gut aside," he explained.

"I didn't know he felt that way. I would have talked to him about it" I said.

"You know how Raph is. Anyway, we overheard Max talking to some other Dragons and he mentioned that he was getting the money from Christine but she didn't know he was using it for crime."

"Raph jumped down to try to get more information out of them but they got away and they had messed up his leg with one of their weapons."

"You'd think Raph would think that his gut was right and faked being too hurt to go on the mission. He'd probably want to get to the bottom of why Chris betrayed us" Mikey said, being sarcastic....

"Right?" Mikey said

Leo called Raph but no answer. We went to his place and he was nowhere to be found. Mona Lisa said he had left about 30 minutes after us.

The phone tracker said he was sitting still in the building next door to Christine's apartment complex.

I didn't want to take a chance. I trust my brother. I know he wouldn't try and do something stupid but with the pain of his leg weighing on his anger issues.

Mikey didn't believe it so he went back to the layer to try calling Raph again.

But I wasn't waiting, Leo was right behind me when I booked it out of the sewer and in the direction of the apartment.

Christine's POV

I hung around with Mrs.Morrison for a few hours after I picked up some supplies for the nursery and baby. I had set up some space and placed a few things on the shelves. Books, toys, and newborn clothes in the drawers. I had a soft carpet and blankets that Mrs. Morrison gave me.

She had made them herself; she had free time on her hands and no use for them when they were finished. So she was happy to give them to me. She was happy for me when she found out I and Don are having a baby. She agreed Donnie is a good person.

I set up most of the room. The walls were already a sandy color so I decided to give it an ocean/beach theme. I picked up stuffed animals from the sea and some ocean books, all we needed now was some diapers which I couldn't find in the store (they were probably there but I just couldn't navigate it) a crib, and a baby.

It was around 10:30 when I said goodbye to Mrs.Morrison so I went up to the roof and waited for Don. It was still early so I started reading a book I found on pregnancy.