𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

excuse any grammar mistakes 🙂

April 15th
Tuesday
Atlanta, Georgia

April 15thTuesdayAtlanta, Georgia

Omachi was laying on the couch as he heard his front door open

Omachi was laying on the couch as he heard his front door open. He looked up and saw it was Omar, Tianna, Javier, Cinese & Rell enter. He forgot he told Omar the code to his front door. He abused that opportunity all the time.

Rell was Javier's cousin. They all used to be close with Rell, but since he was commuting, they fell out with him a bit."Yooo Machi! Wassup?" Rell said, walking up to him.

"Yooo, What's good? Its been a minute bruh." Omachi said, dapping him up. Just from his appearance he could tell he looked drained. He didn't say anything though.

"Nun really. I've been tired with all this commuting though." He explained. 'Yeah, I can tell.' Omachi thought.

"Why don't you just get a dorm? Makes shit so much more easier, or find an apartment near the area." He suggested. His parents wanted Naomi to commute but she said no. It was too much stress.

"Nah, Ion think my momma would let me." He said. Omachi furrowed his eyebrows, choosing to commute should be your choice not your parents. "Are you not 23?" Omar asked, making Javier and Omachi laugh.

"Mmtch. Shut up man." He said. From the corner of his eye he saw the girls enter the guest room. He already knew they was gonna be there for hours, gossiping and giggling. Omar got up, walking towards the guest room. "Where you goin?" Javier asked.

"I'm boutta go mess with Tianna." He said. Omachi playfully rolled his eyes. That's all he knew how to do. Omar has always been playful and Tianna was like the girl version of him. He now sees why he's always talking about her.

"Mane, if youn let that girl enjoy her time with her friends." Rell said. Omar ignored him and went inside the room, Javier behind him.  Omachi decided to get up and follow them just to see what they were up to.

"So yall just gon leave me here? Aight that's cool." Rell said opening his phone.

They all entered the room and saw the girls making TikToks, twerking on each other. Omachi scrunched up his face, seeing Levani twerking on Tianna."Aye! What the fuck is y'all doin? Gay ass niggas." Javier exclaimed.