Anpanman

Allyna's POV

"Jamison?!" I exclaimed.

Jamison looks like the perfect mix of his parents. What a perfect genes they have. Lucky them.

"Halooooo!" Jamison greeted me as if we've known each other for years.

I don't know what to say. I've never been this close to Gabriel's sibling. I am used to just gaze them from afar when I was smin highschool but now he is sitting next to me.

"Wh-why are you here? No, I mean of course you can use this car because it is owned by your family silly me. Give me a few minutes to organize my thoughts. Sorry!"

What am I saying?!

In the middle of arranging my thoughts I suddenly heard a giggle.

I look up and saw Jamison trying to hold in his laugh but he is failing miserably. When he saw my horrified expression, well I guess it's the last straw for him. He laughs so loud even the guards sitting at the front was startled for a second.

I gave Jamison a few minutes to calm down because this kid was literally laughing for 10 straight minutes. At one point I saw the guards handing a box of tissue to him because he was already tearing up due to excessive laughing.

Once he calmed down, I asked him again of what was going on.

Jamison smirks and his eyes holds a glint that triggers all the alarms in my head.

"Wanna do something fun sis?"

"Shit."

By the way, it was their guards who collectively said that. Not me.

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

Gabriel's POV

"Finally I am free!"

I shouted in delight.

"Aw men! We Will miss you bro!" The detainee besides me exclaimed.

I look at him sadly. I reached out to him in between his bars.

"Don't worry friend. We will see each other again." I promised.

I waved goodbye to all my jailmates.

"Bye boss! Thank you for the pizza!"
"We'll text you when we are free!"
"We'll miss you boss!"

I am almost teary eyed while waving goodbye to them.

I am such a lovable person.

Before I completely go out of the police station, I hugged the remaining officers on shift.

"Seriously Gabriel, take a break Man. Take a break of being arrested will ya?"

"I'll try!" I smirks.

The officer just shook his head and smile.

I skip towards the awaiting car outfront.

Once I am settled inside the car I asked the MIB on any updates.

"She's home safe sir. She even perfect her quiz today."

"Really?! That's my woman! Now I need to plan what to do next to woos her precious heart."

I will still give her flowers everyday and then, I'll try to talk to her manager if she can spend her break with me.

Oh. Her grandmama. I need to take care of her as well. She is part of Allyna. She took care of Allyna so in return, I will take care of her.