Chapter 3-

I wake up in really bad pain. My whole body is sore at this point. What happened last night? Oh... right. Alessia.

Ameera quickly runs over to me, "Sofia! Are you okay?." She asks in a worried tone.

"Yes Ameera, I am okay. Just a headache that's all." I try to stand up but my legs completely fail me and I fall over to the ground. Ameera runs over to me and helps me up.

"You should get some rest my dear." Ameera says. She then explains that she knows who did this to me. How ?

"Mr. Bianchi's eldest son saw them come in and out of your room. He was nearby when I screamed for help and his younger brother, Matteo I believe his name was, helped me get you up. They helped take care of you and even waited until I was done changing your clothes to get you comfortable. They truly are gentleman, especially the youngest one. He seemed worried about you Sofia."

He was worried about me?

I thank Ameera and let her know I was okay now and that I was gonna get into the shower. I sat there thinking of if my father knew what they had done to me or not, and if he would even care. I doubt it.

I head to the bathroom and turn on the water to a warm temperature and let my tub fill up. I then grab some bubble bath soap and pour some into the water. Before I could dip my feet into the tub I hear a knock on my door. So I walk over and check to see who it was. It was...

Matteo. What was he doing here? Well now that I think of it, I should thank him. But it's really a bad time, considering I'm completely naked and only in my towel.

"Matteo? Hey, uh I'm kinda doing something right now..." I say as I feel his eyes on me, was he checking me out?

"Hey. I wanted to see if you felt any better. We immediately called a doctor to come get you checked out and you have a lot of bruises on your face so I know you aren't alright but, I wanted to check on you." He says.

"Oh there was a doctor? And yeah I'm in a lot of pain right now but I figured a bubble bath could help. Then I'll try and speak to my father about what happened but I'm afraid he won't believe me." I explained.

"Oh.. well that's really messed up I'm really sorry. You shouldn't have to deal with that. But I'm sorry for interrupting you." He states.

"No it's okay, you did nothing wrong. Thank you for checking on me, and I appreciate you for what you did earlier. Thank you." I say, a smile forming in his face as he looks into my eyes. Jesus his eyes were beautiful, he catches me staring so he clears his throat and waves at me. Oh gosh he probably thinks I'm weird now.

Whatever, I got back to the bathroom and see that the water was overflowing. "Shit!" I say to myself, slipping and falling on my back. "Ow...."

__________________________________

I head down to my fathers office, he didn't even care to check and see if I was okay. I open his door which was unlocked and I see something I would of never wanted to see. Him and my step mom were, well you should have an idea already. 
I quickly turn around as my father pushes my step mom off of him and she quickly covers herself up.

"Oh uh.. Sofia. Did you need something?" He asks.

"Are you gonna let them get away with what they did to me, father?" He doesn't respond until he walks over to me trying to place his hand over my shoulder but I push him back, not after what I just saw.

"Sofia, you're being a little dramatic don't you think? I mean, sisters fight all the time. I don't think it's that serious." He says to me.

"You don't think THIS is that serious ?" I say as I point to my bruised up face. He then opens his eyes wide as he realizes how bad it is.

He looks back to my stepmother and she sits there looking confused since the expression on my dads face changed.