13

Felix was in the living room chatting with Naeyon. The two hadn't been with each other for four years now. So they had a lot of catching up to do. Leaving alone the mafia business that he's been involved in for the last week. Eating popcorn and chatting with each other. Perfect afternoon activity.

Olivia stood by the door, watching. This has become a little habit of hers to just observe and say nothing at all nowadays. It's feeling a bit overwhelming now with the whole situation. Or maybe she's after something else.

Two days ago, Olivia literally helped them sneak inside the house after being called on by she's assuming Yeji. But weird thing is the letter doesn't seem like something Yeji would do. She needed to get answers. Any way possible.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin came by asking her.

"Nothing just.... watching them." Olivia said

"Any idea why Felix overreacted when I mentioned Yeji?" Hyunjin said, leaving Olivia shocked.

"How did..."

"You said you've been doing it often. Observing, watching. So I assumed you saw what happened yesterday." Hyunjin stated with a blank expressionless face.

Olivia sighed and started, "When I was two and Felix was 4, our dad died. Mom was there just watching him die right infront of her eyes. It was a mafia relique that killed him, for reasons unknown. Judging by the stature, it was a woman. She was about to kill Mom when another one came and tried to stop her. The one that came to save us maimed her, giving us time to escape. After that, Mom left Korea and for 14 years, she never came back... until now."

Hyunjin looked at her more so with a sympathetic expression.

"So I'm guessing that memory is etched in his mind."
"Yeah. But the attacker that day looked more like a teenage girl rather than a woman. I mean, Mom was only 16 when it happened...." Olivia said

"You're mom was 16 when she gave birth to 2 kids?!" Hyunjin said shocked.

"Not a lot of good choices, but she admits that she doesn't regret it. What about you? What are your plans with Felix? More so when do you plan on telling him that you like like him?" Olivia said, now shocking him.

"Don't think I haven't noticed that. But at least start off small, like a walk in the park or a carnival trip or something to break the ice. I know you're a good guy. It's about time you show him. He has a very negative ideology on...mafias."

"Good. I'll start there. Now actually." Hyunjin walks over to talk to Felix and Olivia stood there shook.

"Hey Felix, Naeyon."

"Hi there sweetie. How are you? You OK?" Naeyon asked him.

"Oh, I'm more than fine, thank you. I was actually hoping to get your permission to take Felix out on a date actually."

Naeyon looked at him wide-eyed, with Felix turning as red as a tomato. Naeyon looked at Felix and smiled.

"Oh, I have no problem with it, actually. Felix?"

Felix couldn't firm the words in his mouth. He was beyond shocked. He felt so above the clouds right now till a tap from Naeyon brought him back to reality.

"Um OK. I'm fine with it. When?"

"Hmmm, how about now? I don't mind." Hyunjin said with a smile.

"I don't mind either." Naeyon said looking at them.

"I guess I don't mind....."

"Good. Let's go. Come on!" Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand and went on to go to the front door. Waving at Naeyon bye, they left. Naeyon smiled, and Olivia noticed.

But it wasn't time for her to forget her mission. She had to find out what the two lovebirds were upto. And she had to do it, in a way that wouldn't make their mother suspicious. She walks over to take her phone from her room and calls Changbin.

"Binnie. I need your help with something. I'm coming over."

"No, you can't! You were banned from here. You can't come back."
"I don't have a choice..I need answers. Bye."
"Wait you ..."

She hung up. She knew that this life was far from over.

                        ****************

"What do you want Yeji?"

"To talk. I just want to talk to you. It's been so long."

"Clearly not long enough, I see." Wooyoung said, sounding already tired of the conversation.

"Um...." Yeji started looking at San.

"Can this be just between the two of us?"

"Whatever you can say to me you can say to him. He's like my other half. He IS my other half. So talk, or I throw you out now!!" Wooyoung said with a deadly expression on his face.

"OK, I just....."

Yeji was cut short by gunshots outside. San looked unfazed while Wooyoung just looked angry. He pulled out his gun and went for the door. Yeji stood there watching while San went after Wooyoung.

Wooyoung strode to the gate with San behind him, Bang Chan and Seungmin holding guns and Lee Know a knife. Guards were coming in the gate with bullet shots in their hands. Almost immediately Changbin came in and yelled for the guards to drop gunfire.

"Are you insane?! What do you mean stop the gunfire?!" Chan yelled at Changbin. Yep. Chan was the second in command. A head to the rest of the crew. His sweet personality overshadows his dark angry more than half the time, making him the perfect second in command.

"There's a reason."

Almost immediately, Olivia came walking in the gate. Everyone was shocked, not more shocked than Yeji...but Olivia was the most shocked, she wasn't expecting to see them. Those two. And for some reason, San was even more shocked to see her.

Olivia felt like all the oxygen had left her system as she saw Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung...you're ...you're alive?"
_____________________________________________________
Ok, plot twist, Olivia is back in the mafia dome. But....
Why was San shocked, she'd seen Olivia right?
Or maybe she just reminds him of someone......
Stay tuned...

@alpimi