After the Party (Marjorine x Kenny, Yes Smut, TW: Intoxication, Bottom Kenny)

Kenny laughed, a bubbly sound, twirling one of the fake yarn braids in his finger. He was ever so slightly dragging his steps.

He pulled himself close to Marjorine's waist, leading her down with his own stumbling. She stopped abruptly, grabbing a handful of Kenny's skirts and bunching it off the ground, leading him forward and down the sidewalk.
Marjorine wondered how much booze Kenny had at Bebe's party.

"Ugh, I'm so horny," Kenny sighed, laying his head on Marjorine's shoulder.

"Gee, don't say that, Ken! We're in public," Marjorine's face turned red.

"Okay, whatever, you were totally hard at the party. I just feel like getting my snooch pounded."

"Don't be s-silly." Marjorine whispered, walking faster.

Kenny took a handful of her crotch through her skirt, squeezing roughly. She swatted him immediately, causing him to trip over his own skirts. He fell face first on the ground.

"Fuck you," Kenny huffed.

Marjorine offered him a hand and a worried apology. Kenny took her hand, getting up to brush the rubble and dust off pristine white fabric. He links his arm innocently in Marjorine's.

They walked silently for a bit, arriving at the Stotch's door. Steven and Linda had gone out, probably because they knew their daughter was responsible and they didn't care for her much. They couldn't ground her anymore, so they lost interest.

The door clicked after them and Kenny was shedding his wig and pulling his parka hood down, toeing off his shoes.

Marjorine stopped Kenny's hands as he started with the straps of his dress. Her hands traveled to his waist, rubbing his sides gently. Marjorine bent for the edge of Kenny's skirt, riding it up to his ass.

Revealed were boxy orange pants, waistband riding low on his hips.

"Is that a thong?" Marjorine whispered.

"I told you I felt like getting wrecked."

She hurried him out from in front of the door, leaning him over the kitchen counter in a rush.
She hiked his skirts again, hooking her finger in the stretched elastic of his pants.

They slid over the stretch-marked surface of his butt and thighs, coming down his still thin calves. He had a good amount of plump on him, still underweight for his age. Hands slid over the bumpy surface, groping the fat on his outer thigh. Marjorine was in love with Kenny and his body, she admired it. So many scars and marks, and he was still there, so it was beautiful.

The thong fell in the pile of pants, a dull black circle with a line through it greeting her. She drew a blank, she didn't remember anything about this- plug.

Now, her and Kenny had never used any type of toy, but this was- "Where'd you get it?" She whispered, hesitating to touch it.

"The mall," Kenny murmured into his sleeve.

She hesitantly grabbed the designated handle in her gloved fingers, careful with his rim, and ever so gently pulled. The first ball came easily, stretching him wide as it left. Marjorine let it hang there for a second, rubbing her legs together.

Jesus Christ.

She let her pants fall. Her gloved hand grabbed at the hanging string, holding firmly.
Kenny pulled his hips forward momentarily, the ball inside him pulling his rim. Marjorine tugged it out, the wet string of the pearls following. Kenny gasped and he trembled for a moment. His head sagged down again. His hole was practically dripping, shiny with lube, winking at her. The toy dangled, shiny under the light, a string of eight rubber balls.

Marjorine gently set them a ways beside Kenny on the counter. She forced Kenny to gather his own skirt, lifting the lip of her long, tattered dress. She used the rope belt she wore to tie her skirt up.

"Hurry up," Kenny mumbled.

She poked his open hole, making him lift his head expectantly. She planted her gloves around his stomach, leaning over his back. She entered slowly, listening to his pleased grumble.

"That feels good," Kenny moaned as she thrusted,

Marjorine didn't feel a need to start slowly so she buckled down almost instantaneously, her chin digging in his shoulder. She widened her stance, pulling to her tip and driving back in.

Kenny's body jolted forward and he, ever so quietly, moaned. Marjorine slammed into Kenny over and over at an intense pace. Her balls clapped onto his backside roughly.

Kenny's moans rose in volume as she hammered, crying over the sound of lewd slapping. He stretched out over the fake marble counter, clenching around her with his loose hole.

Marjorine whined over him, pumping him full without any sort of warning. As she bucked into him the last few times, Kenny clenched his teeth and panted.

He was so close. He was so close.

His legs trembled, Marjorine could hear the desperation in his quiet moans. His hole fluttered as he tried to clench around her release, whining insistently.

She thumbed his loose rim, slipping the tip of her gloved finger in. "Stop, ah— put them back in, please," he panted, a beg.

Marjorine picked the beads off the counter. She pressed the first one between her fingers, pushing it gently. He opened willingly, it slid in easily.

She stared for a moment, pushing the other in quickly. "Is it okay?" Marjorine asked.

"Y—eah," he moaned as another ball entered.

"Have you?" She asked, her hands working automatically.

It took him two more balls to say, "Oh, God, I'm about to—I'm almost there, fuck— keep doing that," he moaned.

Marjorine's glove fell to the floor and she leaned over to the sink to wet her hand, slipping water over the last three. She pushed the third one in, juggling it between in and out. Kenny spilled over onto the cabinet doors, his legs shaking.

Marjorine pushed the last two, lodging them in finally.

"Feel good?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah."

Authors Note
~~~~~~~~~
This is probably
crap sorry yall 😭
I have a few more
tho so uh
but idk if I'm gonna
continue this book
bc I don't really have
interest in sp anymore

-Wood-chip