Love at First Sight

TW: Mention of Alcohol, Death, Accident, and Inappropriate words.

══════════════════════════════════════════

Engfa's POV

I am one of those famous DJs here in Bangkok, and almost every night, I have to go to another city or even province around the country, Thailand.

A lot of foreigners come to Thailand so they can see me DJ-ing. I didn't know that I'd have lots of fans around the world when I first joined the world of DJs here in Thailand, just because I wanted to try and experience it until I got addicted to it.

It's already been 3 years since I started, and those 3 years were my best years. I'm happy with what I'm doing right now but still not content. I still haven't found the person who is the one for me.

I'm hoping that I'll find her soon, on one of my nights.

══════════════════════════

I'll be having a schedule at one of the bars near where I live tonight, and it's a relief that it's near, I don't have to leave my house early just to get there right on time.

I'm preparing everything right now. The things I need to get before going out of my house Before I got out of my house, I checked the wall clock and saw that it was already 6:42 p.m., so I decided to go now.

After getting out of the house, I went to my car and opened the door before getting inside. I put the bag I'm holding in the passenger seat and drove out of my parking lot.

After a few minutes of driving, I've already arrived at the parking lot of the bar where I'm going to do my work for tonight. This bar actually just opened, and tonight's their first day, so the owner wanted me to DJ tonight for their grand opening, and Nudee is the owner of the bar, which is my friend, so I really can't say no to her or else she'll bury me alive, just joking.

I parked up my car and got the bag on the passenger seat before going out of the car. I saw that there were a lot of people in the front of the bar, and some security started to show up around me. I walked inside the bar at a fast pace and directly went backstage.

When I went backstage, I saw Nudee directing the staff, and when she saw me, she immediately gave me a big hug.

"Thank you for agreeing to perform tonight, P'fa" she said while smiling.

"No worries, I don't have anything to do tonight, that's why I agreed" I replied to her, and she just slapped my arm and pulled me near the opening of the stage.

"I already arranged everything, is it alright?"
she asked me while looking directly at the Turntable in the middle of the stage. It's beautiful, she also decorated it, and it made me feel warm.

"It's beautiful, thank you, Nudee"
I said and gave her a smile, and she just smiled back.

"Of course, it's for my best friend! You'll start later at 9 p.m., go and have some fun first, and eat so you can have energy later on, bud" she said and patted my back before walking away.

Nudee has been my best friend for already 12 years, she's been there for me on my ups and downs, she's been there when I'm struggling with my work, and she's the one who stayed beside me when my parents died in a car accident. That's why I've always been thankful for having her in my life, she's like a sister to me.

I decided to go out of the backstage and have fun. A lot of fans came to me asking if they could get a picture with me, and I just let them. After that, I went in the middle, where the people are dancing wildly, and I just went with the flow, and there I saw her. I saw a girl wearing a red fitted dress, and damn. She's hot, and I know what I'll be doing tonight aside from DJing.

So this is what it feels like to fall in love at first sight.