My Favorite Clothes

Engfa's POV

We arrived at the place where the photoshoot will be held, and I went out of the car first and opened the car door for her.

Charlotte then went out of my car and gave me a kiss on the cheek before going inside the building. I just stood there, watching her walk away.

It made me smile, and I went back inside my car before driving off. I really don't have anything to do right now, so I just decided to go back to my house, but before reaching my home, I decided to buy groceries because I almost forgot that all of the foods are almost out, so I better buy before they run out.

I texted Charlotte that I'd be buying groceries right now, and I even asked her if she wanted something for me to buy. Later on, I heard my phone dinging, and it was a notification from Charlotte.

'Hi! Take care on your way home after, I kind of want an Ice cream. Would you get it for me, please?' That's what her message says, and she even put an emoji, which I found cute.

I put my phone back in my pocket and held my wallet before I went out of my car.

I went inside the grocery store and started looking for things or foods that I needed for the whole week. While strolling my cart, I felt someone tap my shoulder, and when I turned around, I saw a woman.

"Uhm, do you need something?" I asked the woman in front of me, who's looking like a tomato now.

"Y-you're Engfa, right? Do you mind if we could take a photo together?" The girl in front of me shyly said, and I just smiled at her.

"I don't mind at all, come here" I said as I motioned for her to come closer, and she got her phone on her hand, which I noticed because both of her hands were shaking.

Minutes after the girl bid me goodbye, she even said thank you to me, which made me smile a little bit.

I continued looking and finally stopped in front of the aisle where the Ice creams are located. I stared at the different variations of Ice cream and decided to get the tub one. I brought two flavors, which are strawberry and chocolate.

I went to the cashier area and paid for everything I bought, then went back to my car and started putting the grocery bags on the trunk of my car and went inside of it before starting the engine and driving out.

Minutes had passed, and I had already arrived at my house and parked my car in the garage before getting out of my car. I went in front of my car to get the grocery bags from the trunk.

Y'all might not know, but I own a Porsche 981 Boxster GTS, the black one. It has this kind of vibe, which made me buy it when I first saw it last year when I was looking for a car to buy.

Actually, all of my hard work on DJing paid off. I was able to get myself my own house and car, even the most expensive DJ turntable. I'm glad that I was able to reach my own dreams without getting any help from my relatives or friends.

I put the grocery bags on the dining table at first, decided to change into comfortable clothes, and started arranging the things I brought from the grocery store.

It's already quarter past 5 p.m., and I texted Charlotte after arranging everything. I texted her to ask if I should pick her up from her photoshoot.

I just spent my time laying down comfortably on the couch with my baby Kyiew sleeping beside me while I was scrolling through my phone

I checked the time and saw that it was already 5:39 p.m., so I decided to go and pick up Charlotte now. I left my house and drove off to the place where her photoshoot was held.

After a few minutes, I arrived at Charlotte's workplace, and there I saw her waiting for me. It made me smile; she's standing by the roadside cutely while scrolling through her phone. Earlier, while I was driving, I happened to pass by a flower shop and decided to buy a bouquet of sunflowers for her.

I stopped my car in front of her, which surprised her, and I went out of my car to open the car door for her. She smiled so wide when she saw me walking towards her. She hugged me, and I hugged her back.

She uttered "I'm tired" in a baby voice, which made me grin at the moment.

She simply nodded and kissed my left cheek as I remarked, "My baby's tired. Let's go home so that my baby could rest already."

Then I closed the door after she had entered my car after I had opened it for her. I got in the driver's seat and started driving home right away.

In order to have it for supper tonight, we stopped at a fast food restaurant before coming to my place. She was shocked to see it when we got to my place. She eagerly got out of my car and ran around my house like a little kid.

I arranged our dinner and called her so we could eat first. While eating, she asked me a lot of questions about my house. She seems so excited about it.

I just let her wander around my house after dinner until she plopped down next to me on the couch.

She replied sadly, "I don't have any clothes to wear tonight, baby" and I just shook my head.

She simply followed me upstairs to my room after I said, "Let's go upstairs, I have clean underwear there, and just choose any of my clothes for you to wear for tonight, okay?"

I only gave her a robe and some fresh underwear before she entered the restroom. She simply responded okay after I delivered it to her and said that I was heading to the living room to watch a few shows.

She collapsed a short while later while wearing one of my checkered shirts and black shorts. What a cutie! The plaid looked so huge on her.

She leapt on me after sprinting over to me and instantly put both of her hands around my neck.

I allowed her to continue to hug me in that manner until I overheard her making a cute noise and felt her deep breathing on my neck, which made me grin. She must be exhausted right now. She's already sleeping.

After turning off the TV, I took her in my arms and carried her upstairs to my room.

After changing, I sat next to her as she fell asleep. As soon as she hugged me, I began to slowly nod off to sleep.

Hi! I am aware that the majority of us are going through difficult times, but everything will be well shortly! Let them heal first, as long as they're healthy, that's what matters. They're going to get through this together—maybe not now, but soon. Trust them, please. We're going to get off this roller coaster ride with them soon! Love lots!

- itsdriaaaa_