Chapter 1

Before we start im gonna say this whole chapter is one pov and it switches every chapter
Toms pov:

As the sun rises and hits my face, in witch wakes me up, i roll over to check the time and see its 5:30AM and so i get up and dressed but then got tired and laid in my bed until Edd of course, since he wakes up early every morning to make us breakfast, yelled "breakfast guys!", "ugh, why does he always yell so loudly." I say to my self and I finish getting ready, and when i head down stairs i see Edd putting breakfast on the table, but of course its bacon and some random side dish so i sit down, eat, then head back to my room after putting my dish in the sink og\h yeah I forgot something, "Hey Edd I forgot to mention that if i'  gone I'm ether at the store or the bar, ok!" I yelled from my room , before i brushed my teeth. "Yeah ok just be back today and not some godly hour tomorrow night ok!" He yelled back "yegh yegh" i say as i have my toothbrush in my mouth

11:00 AM
I headed to the store and i bought a whole basket full of Smirnoff and then on my way back home i wasn't paying attention to where i was going and i almost got ran over, woohoo oh well, and once i got home i ended up watching shitty romance movies and drinking a fuck ton of alcohol, so i was super  hungover the next morning but whatever, i woke up around 12:00AM after trying and horribly failing at trying to sleep so i just sat on my phone till I ended up falling asleep, i think it was around 4:00AM or something, and i woke up around 1:56PM and felt so shitty so i got some clothes and grabbed a towel to take a shower, while in the shower i was humming some stupid tune that i couldn't quite remember but it always came up in my mind, i got out dried put some clothes on and just sat down on the toilet lid thinking about life and what it would be like if Tord stayed here instead of following his dream, i still think that it's nice that he followed his dreams but i kinda wish he stayed here, with us,, so we could all be happy, oh well he's probably having the time of his life right now, thattt or reading hentai, but whatever he's doing i hope it makes him happy.

I walk down stairs and i talk to Edd and Matt about random stuff, Matt is obviously looking in a mirror, and Edd is eating cereal, Edd took a huge bight and started mumbling something I couldn't understand so i just nodded, but i guess ill figure it out some other day, but in the mean time, "hey Edd, Matt, wanna go shopping for something later im kinda bored." I say on my phone just scrolling, "Yegh Surgh," Edd said as he's chewing the cereal, "ill live to buy Ringo some new things and buy more cola😻😻" and Matt on the other hand.. "huh sure, i need a new mirror anyway" he said as he makes kissy faces to himself in the mirror, "alright lets start to head out around 3:00?" Both Matt nad Edd agreed and so i went upstairs to get ready .

Time skip brought by my family problems and shit that shouldn't be happening between friends 😫😘

"So where should we go first?" I ask, "the food section" Edd said first "no i think we should go the a store so i can get more facial products" Matt says as he runs into a pole "oww😢" mat said at he rubbed his shoulder, "well we will figure it out during our trip at the mall" i say as we walk around the first corner.

~:|+authors note+|:~

I know this chapter is short but i spent way to long on something this short, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter and ill post some tome after a small break today and ill post the next chapter either layer tonight or tomorrow so byee😘😘.

720 words