04

Will:15
Mike:16
*fluff *
*the next chapter will be different from this*

An hour after that happened Mike was really quiet and the only person he would talk to is Will,

"Guys I think me and Mike are gonna go home, we'll see you guys soon!" Will said not really knowing how to word it because he knew Mike wouldn't want to go to their friends hangouts.

"Will..?"

"Yes?"

"Will.. you be my boyfriend?"

"HOLY SHIT YES!!"

" I was gonna ask you after we had.. you know, but I felt like you were gonna say no because we were both just horny. And these past few days have been really fun with you. And I can't believe my true love was right here the whole time." Mike said and pointed at Will.

"I wanted to ask you too. But I felt like you didn't really love me like that."

"Well now you know!" Will said and softly pulled Mike into a kiss, Mike kissed back immediately,

"I fucking love you William Byers."

"I fucking love you too Micheal Wheeler."

*sorry this chapter is really short I just don't feel motivated to write on this story anymore so im just gonna start a new story with oneshots, but I will try to update this too. But just not as much. If you guys really really want a part 5 and 6 I will write them for you guys. But they might not be as good as the other chapters.*

Discord user: ☆Noah,☆#8726
Add me if you have any ideas or suggestions for upcoming chapters! I will credit you :)