Oh...

Tord and Tom sat, not talking. "Tom," Tord sighed. "Let's just make up. I'm sorry." Tom didn't respond. He didn't want to talk with Tord. They had a fight a few days ago, and Tom was still salty about it. Tom scoffed. "If you think I'm gonna apologise to you, you are wrong. I hate you." Those words dawned in Tord's mind. But Tord loved him. So much. Why would Tom... why? Tord got up and *attempted* to hug Tom. "Don't f*cking touch me!" Tom sat, but then sighed. As Tord walked away, he felt Toms arms wrap around him. "I'm sorry." Tom said, his voice cracking. He started to cry. Tord turned around and cuddled him. "Aww Tom. Don't cry. I'm here sweetheart. I love you." Tord comforted him until he stopped crying. "I feel bad. I'm really sorry for not forgiving you the first time and everything. I'm sorry Tord." "Oh... Tom. Sweetheart. It's okay. You had a reason. I love you so much Tom. So, so much." Tord saw Tom start to cry even more. "Oh! T-Tom, did I say something wrong? Don't cry!" "Ha-happy tears-s idiot. God-d I l-love you." Tord laughed at how cute Tom was. The way he stuttered was just adorable. "I love you too Tommee." The rain started to pour down. Then the thunder. Tom hated thunderstorms with a passion. They scared him. "Let's go to bed Tom! You need sleep." Tom gave Tord a 'are you serious' look and motioned to his phone. "Oh my god Tom. That's not good for your ey..." Tord stopped talking, as he remembered Tom had no eyes. "Get over here you little-" Tord ran.