A Walk In The Park.

Tom woke up to the sound of someone rapping on his door. "Tom?" A muffled voice called from outside. "Do you want to go on a walk with me?" Tom got up from his small blue bed. "Sure. Sure." Tom mumbled as he opened the door, still half asleep. "It's cold so get your jumper. It's like four degrees out there." Tord giggled. He found Tom's tiredness funny. Tom got his jumper and they headed out. As they reached a small playground, Tord stopped. "Hm? Why did you stop?" "C'mon!" Tord grabbed Tom's hand tightly, before running up to the playground. "We haven't done this stuff in ages c'mon!" "Imma just..." Tom trailed off. He leaned against the crappy plastic rock climbing wall. Tord leaned next to him. 

THUD! And Tom hits the ground. "OI! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL COMMIE!?" Tord giggled as he helped Tom up. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry." He still giggled. "Thanks for talking to me again. You... really don't like me, do you?" "I- I do care about you. AS A FRIEND! I- I'm not gay." Tord laughed out loud, waking up the people on the block. "You're so cute!" Tord said, wiping a tear from his eye. Tom felt his nose drip. He looked at his hand, which had now been covered in a crimson liquid. Tom groaned at this unpleasant sight. "I. Hate. You." Tom sneered. "Let's go back home. *yawn* I'm tired anyways." They walked home, not speaking a word. As they got to the front door, Tom did something surprising. *Chu* Tord's face flushed, and he looked away. Tom started to laugh, before kissing Tord again. "I hate you Larson. Hurry up." Tom giggled. "Oh! Where were you two?" Edd asked, as they walked past. "He gave me a blood nose." Edd have Tom a 'look'. "NOT IN THAT WAY IDIOT! He f-cking pushed me... dirty minded." "I'm going to sleep." Tord said, chuckling as he walked down the hallway. "Good night Commie. See ya in the morning. I guess."