Chapter 16

♡Clay pov♡

I woke up to an odd noise. It sounded like marbles hitting the floor. I then realized the absence of George. I quickly got out of bed and ran out of the bedroom.

"Don't touch me." George sobbed.

I looked into the bathroom, and my eyes watered almost immidiantly. There were pills scattered all over the bathroom floor. George was sitting against the wall with his head in his hands. Sapnap began picking up the pills.

"Sap." I said quietly.

He turned to face me and frowned.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"He just - I don't know. I came down to wake you guys up, and he was in here about to take a handful of pills." Sap explained.

Sap picked up the last pill and put it back into the container. I took it out of his hands. Sleeping pills. I set it on the counter and sat in front of George.

"Look at me." I said quietly.

He continued to sob. I carefully grabbed his hands. He pulled away.

"Don't touch me. Don't fucking touch me!" He sobbed, raising his voice.

"George just look at me. Please." I begged.

"I can't. I can't." He mumbled.

"Yes you can." I replied.

He kept his head in his hands. I put my hand on his shoulder. He curled in on himself trying to pull away.

"Stop stop. Please." He sobbed.

"George look at me. Its Clay." I told him.

He continued trying to curl in on himself to pull away from my hand. He slapped my hand, causing me to pull away.

"Get away from me!" He yelled.

The back of my hand stung and had already started to turn red.

"Are you okay?" Sap asked.

I nodded in response.

"It's just me love." I said softly.

He shook his head.

"Your gonna hurt me." He mumbled.

He choked on a sob.

"I'm not. I promise I'm not." I told him.

He continued to cry.

"Sap, could you grab a fluffy blanket from the bedroom?" I asked.

He nodded and left.

"Sapnap is gonna get you one of the blankets you like." I said quietly.

Sap came back with a gray, fluffy blanket. I carefully wrapped it around George, causing him to flinch. I brushed it gently on his hand.

"Can you feel that?" I asked.

He hesitantly nodded.

"Good job." I praised.

He bunched up the blanket in his fist.

"That's the blanket you always sleep under. Can you feel how soft it is?" I asked.

He nodded. He slowly pulled his head out of his hands. He rubbed the blanket against the side of his face.

"Do you know where you are?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered.

"Your doing so good hun." I praised.

I hesitantly put my hand on his knee. He flinched a bit but didn't pull away. He wrapped the blanket tighter around himself. He slowly reached his hand forward and intertwined it with mine.