Chapter 19

♡Clay pov♡

"I'm sorry, Clay. There's nothing we can do. He's gone." The doctor said.

He can't be gone. No. He can't.

"Clay, wake up!" I heard yelling.

My eyes flew open, and my breath got caught in my throat. Sapnap and Wilbur were standing in front of me.

"Jesus man." Wilbur mumbled.

He sat next to me on the hospital chairs. I leaned my head into my hands. That's the 2nd dream I've had about George dying since we got here. All I could think about was his small body convulsing and shaking violently in the backseat. At least Skeppy knew what to do.

"I don't need help!" The small blonde kid yelled.

Bad kneeled in front of him.

"Tommy, please don't yell at me." He spoke softly.

"I don't want help, Bad." He said angrily.

"You're bleeding again, buddy. All I want is for them to clean it and bandage it up." Bad explained.

Tommy looked pissed.

"Is it gonna be fast?" He asked.

Bad nodded.

"Fine. But I want Wilbur to come with me." Tommy stated.

Bad nodded and came over to us.

"Tommy agreed to let a doctor look at his knee as long as you go with him." He told Wilbur.

Wilbur stood and stretched.

"Come on, Tommy." He said.

The younger boy stood and clung to Wilburs arm. Wilbur guided him over to the secretary.

"Why is he so attached to Wilbur?" I asked Bad.

Bad sat next to me. I leaned against Sapnap, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Wilbur is like a brother to him. He took the fall for a lot of things Tommy did, just like George did for us. Wilbur has done a lot for Tommy. Wilbur was gonna have a really bad punishment, so Tommy finally told the truth. He told them how Wilbur took the fall for everything. Tommy won't really talk about what happened. I think he's told Wilbur, but ever since then, he's been attached to him." Bad explained.

"How long were you guys there for?" I asked.

"All of us have been there for about a month." He mumbled.

I frowned at this. He shook his head.

"George is a great person. He's amazing, actually." Bad told me, changing the conversation.

I nodded in response because he was.

"He- um took the fall for all of us the first night he was there. All of us sneak out like, every night. An idiot decided to steal some radio or speaker and play it. It was too loud and the man who's in charge of the camp heard us. He brought two of his workers." Bad explained.

Me and Sap nodded in response.

"The man was asking who came up with the decision to sneak out. Tommy started getting really anxious because he was the one who started it. George spoke up and took the blame for it." Bad said.

"What did they do?" I asked.

Bad and Skeppy both looked at the ground.

"They used tasers on him." Skeppy mumbled.

I felt my heart drop.

"T-The burns were from that?" I asked.

They both nodded.