𝟐 ⁠۝ 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 ✿

Kia opens the big door of her studio.

"Ma'am, you're-" one girl, her staff makes a puppy face to Kia.

"Sorry sorry, Rima, I am late." Kia apologize.

"It's okay ma'am, but a client." She points out at her personal cabin, which is wide open.

Kia shrugs her head. Bringing her head near to Rima she asks, "client? Who? And when she came?"

"She not, he-" Rima whispers, hed eyes sparks.

"He! Okay, no worry!"

"That actor has come. That handsome one. Uff ma'am." Rima giggles, her eyes vague open making her dreamy.

"Oye, which actor? Hrithik Roshan?"

"Aree no", Rima pats her head. "That one-"

"Then? Leonardo DiCaprio?" Kia giggles.

"Hell no." Rima now pats her head.

"Then say, who is he?"

"He is Nishant Chandravanshi, the handsomest, ummm, I can drool over him. Don't you?"

"Wait! I never heard this name! Where he acts? How he looks? I don't know. How can I drool over any. Kia Rajput isn't like that."

"You don't know Nishant Chandravanshi! Haww! Recently debut through web series, and now he is almost selected to sign his first film." Rima's excitation rises high. Her face, talking uttering everything.

"Okay great! Shall I leave now?" Kia rolls her eyes.

"Yeah! Yeah! Go to him." Rima winks. "And I bet you will also fall for him."

"Silly!" Kia makes face and holding her bag, enters into the cabin.

In first glance, She can definitely view his back, sitting. Navy blue blazer on, stylish hair cut, even he has applied some short of perfume whose smell is good. Atleast Kia likes it. She takes two extra breath to inhale it.

"Nice perfumes", she murmurs or secretly comments. Then coming in front of him, at her chair, she sits opposite to him making her large glass table in between.

"Really uff!" Her heart mumbles to herself. The large eyes, hazel orbs, sharp jawline, trimmed beard all on his dusky skin tone, just perfect. "I never met such a handsome man." Kia confesses in low voice not making him listen.

"Hii- Kia Rajput-" the man speaks up. He has a deep husky voice making Kia more mesmerize.

"Hii-" Kia tries to keep herself stable, still her voice elated.

He smiles looking at her, or an oblique smile, almost grin. "Myself-"

"Nishant Chandravanshi, I know" Kia almost catch his sentence.

"Wow!" His turns his lips and gives an appreciation smile, on which Kia too can't resist herself to smile. "I heard you and your talent in fashion world, and now I see you" he has lean a bit on the table, towards her, and Kia too doesn't mind at all.

"Keep flirting- I like it" she murmurs.

"You are so beautiful like your talent." He continues bringing a gentle blush in her cheeks.

"Thankyou" Kia pressing the smile on her lips, giving a slant eye contact making him a impressive look. "So, do you came here to see me only?" Kia asks like pinching him with words.

"Haha-" His laughter has a deep soothing sound.

"Beware Kia. Don't fall in love, you have list to complete to marry." Kia's brain says to Kia.