Reality

"The truth will set you free."
----------------------------------------------
There are many things that i have denied like that i never get what i want our that my little sister always gets what she wants but those arent completely true. Another thing that i deny is that my room isn't a mess or that there is only one place where i really have to keep my room clean, at nana's house. another thing is that I have 2 crushes or had 2 crushes during the year. Only my friends know who they are, and if you tell anyone I will get you! Well anyways, I realized that when my friends ask if I am okay and I say yes I am actually denying how I really feel. And the main reason for that is because one of the times I my friends about how I feel about anyone, they spilled the beans and I got in trouble. I have been cut so deep by so many words and people that I just can't take it anymore! And before you start to worry, no I am not thinking of killing myself. All I need to do is just find different ways of letting out my feelings without putting them on someone else. So, if you have any ideas then please tell me. And please comment or vote( if you want to) I just hope that whoever feels lost in this world or has a lot of pressure on their plate then I hope you know that you aren't the only one.