PROLOGUE

' click.....click....click...' The sound of clicking was heard in a dark room, the light of the computer illuminating the room. 

" gosh....dammit! " A female mutters as she stares into the screen with frustration.  " why do professor's torture us with these huge essays!" She groans before slumping down in anger.

" man....I'm so tired...why do I torture myself by putting assignments to the last minute..." She groans before immediately getting back to work. The clicking noises would certainly come to her nightmares at this point.

At 3am the clicking noises come to an end with a huge shout of ' I did it!!! ' . The female raises her fist in pure happiness before mumbling to herself " now...to submit it...." . She goes and submits her assignment before promptly falling to her bed.

" ...finally sleep...here I come..!" 

' in the end I didn't get any wink of sleep....' the female thinks to herself as she walks to her lecture hall.

" [ Name ] !!! " another female shouts with a joyful voice, hugging her.

" Taylor! You scared me for a second!" [ Name ] says holding her chest as she playfully glares at Taylor.

" hehe~" Taylor giggles as A male comes up behind them.

" ...Did you guys forget about me?" He asks sweatdropping.

" Ofcourse we did Chris !" Taylor answer playfully pointing out her tongue.

The three of them chatted as they walked through the hallway to their lecture room. Entering they went to their seats with Taylor greeting everyone cheerfully. 

Out of the three of them Taylor was the popular sweet girl that everyone adored. While  [ Name ] and Chris just blends in with the background, they both weren't too fond of crowds.

As lecture starts, Taylor whispers to   [ Name ]  " hey girlie, I'm worried " she pouts as she leans towards  [ Name ].

" why?"  [ Name ] asks confused and baffled at the sudden worrying of her friend.

" hmm....how about I find you a roommate to keep you company?" Taylor says ignoring what  [ Name ] has asked rather instead focusing on a plan to find a roommate for her.

" ...???"  [ Name ] looks at Taylor now in complete horror for the fact  she is trying to find a roommate for her.

Chris looks on to the two of them confused before looking towards the board and focusing on the lesson completely oblivious to his friends horror.

_______________

Word count : 404