006... ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ

≡;- ꒰ °𝑺𝑰𝑿<3 ꒱

≡;- ꒰ °𝑺𝑰𝑿<3

≡;- ꒰ °𝑺𝑰𝑿<3 ꒱

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ

ᴹᵉᵃᵍᵃⁿ ᴾᴼⱽ-

Today wasn't as boring as I thought it was going to be. We went to this arcade called VERSUS. It was cool, what I loved most is that I got more tickets than everyone else in the arcade and I showed it off. But soon lost it all to me buying half of the stuff with my tickets in the store. Now I was broke. I walked around the arcade minding my business and trying to my friends to pass me their tickets- y'know.

While I walked, I witnessed a Paris moment. First I heard Paige talking saying, "Fuck. I can't play this game. I don't have enough credit." Then I saw Francis randomly come outta nowhere and say, "Here, I have heaps you can have half of mine" And he smiled and she smiled back too. OOoooOoO- PARIS A THING SOON? MAYBEEE.

I left the scene and shortly found Carlos doing karaoke. I didn't join but did see his tickets on the floor right next to him, I sneaked my way slowly and carefully towards the tickets and grabbed a bunch— probably leaving him with a small bunch of his own.

I went the same way I saw Francis and Paige just to see if more was going on but there wasn't anyone there— apart from this guy that looked around my age and his friend or maybe girlfriend?. As I walked past the two, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was the guy around my age. "Hey shortie- mind giving us your tickets?" He said. He was tall and had dark curly hair. He also had freckles and brown eyes. "my bro get your own if you can even afford it, cause you be looking homeless" I snapped. He took his hand off my shoulder, replying to my roast by saying "I'm not homeless, I bet I'm probably richer than you and have more friends" He laughed. Then his girlfriend and other friends came. "Uh huh, and this is like what? One or two friends?" Someone said behind me, I turned around once again and witnessed my whole gang here bro "I uh-" "'I uh-' 'I uh-' imma 'bout to 'I uh' your face in a min" Grace said with a glare. While the others started roasting the boy, I kept noticing I knew him from somewhere...