008... ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪɴ?

≡;- ꒰ ° 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 <3 ꒱

≡;- ꒰ ° 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 <3

≡;- ꒰ ° 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 <3 ꒱

Fᵣₐₙcᵢₛ ₚₒᵥ-

I had woken up with a terrible headache and a fever. I got up and started to rub my head, it was hot. I laid back down, not wanting even get my ass up because of the sick feeling I was having. But at last, Meagan, Of course Meagan, had to come in my room and wake me up and yell to get out of bed. "COME ON SLEEPY HEAD- GET UPPP" She yelled from the door and shut it. A couple of moments later, she came back and saw me still in bed "Mate I told you to wake up like hours ago, why ain't you getting up" She asked in a childish way "Why do you care" I asked, lifting my head and looking at her from my bed "Cause it's your turn to pay for take away night and if you don't pay then that means no yummy food, and we all know Prince is terrible at making dinner." She told me. Groaned in annoyance. I sat up and asked her to get so paracetamol. "Why" She asked "CAN YOU JUST GO GET IT" I yelled "Jeez, fine Raccoon, no need to yell mate" She rolled her eyes, and went to get the medicine. She soon returned and handed my medicine, I then look at her dumbly "Wha" She asks "What do you mean what? Where the fuck is the damn water?" I said "You can get that yourself" She told me and left my room, of course, not shutting it fully "UGHHHH" I whine, calling into my bed again.

It felt like it's been a whole year, I've been in my bed and still no one came. I mean why would they- I don't know what I'm saying at this point, ignore me. I checked my phone and the time was 12:25 PM in the afternoon. I whined in my pillow and soon got myself up. 'Nothing gonna happen to me if I don't get up'. I told myself, yes, I talk to myself, so what?. I got up and walked to my closet, getting dressed out of my Pj's into decent clothing. Then I brushed my teeth and went out my room, downstairs to the kitchen. "Ah, look who woke up" Grace smirks "I'm sick" I inform "Oh, well I guess that means you'll miss out on going to the theme park that just arrived a couple of hours ago" Grace says, flashing me a childish smile. I put my head in my hands and groan. "Your going?" I asked, "We all are, but your sick so you stay" She tells me, she soon walks out and goes to the front door, putting on her converses. So your telling me I was left here. Alone. OH MY DAYS-

Moments went past, and I heard noises. I snapped my head towards the room it came from. I turned my head slowly back to the TV. 'It's nothing, I'm being delusional'. Soon I heard it again, it was the sound of movement in Paiges room. I got up, went to the kitchen, grabbing a wooden spoon and went towards her room. "Paige. If your in there, you better get out before I give you a hiding ay.." I said slowly and carefully. I got out my phone and opened the voice recorder to record everything incase it of emergencies, of course. Soon enough, the sound- was a person. He ran out of Paige's room, dressed in all black, with a ski mask on. "HEY!" I yelled, running after the intruder. He wasn't armed which was unusual "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" I yelled. Ay, I may be sick but your boy can run for as long as he wants just to catch someone.

We ran for ages, around the house. Nowhere outside. Then stopped in the bathroom where there were no to go, the window was locked and the door was locked. The intruder turned around.. and you know how I said they weren't armed? Well. Um. They were. Luckily, I had a knife "Mate, we don't gotta kill each other, ight? You can just put the gun down and we can talk about it." I tried to calm them down. They lowered their gun, but still securely holding it in their palms. They then took off their ski mask, revealing.. Frayah?! "Frayah? What- what are you doing? What are you doing, breaking into our house!" I yelled. Frayah looked at me "Look, I didn't know I was breaking in your house— I didn't even know I was-" she was soon cut off by Grace "What are you doing here." She asked rudely, she then walked pass me and went toward Frayah "Why are you here." She spoke. Pointing her index finger on Frayahs chest, making Frayah pushed a bit.

Shit bouta go down.

ᵂᶜ : ⁸²¹

˗ˏˋWhy do you think Frayah came?'ˎ˗