character info and back story

*  Full discloser  it is my own head cannon that Sirus black was into the punk and metal scene in the early 70s, I just feel it is fitting for his situation growing up and in his teens and it makes sense to me.*                                                                                              

                                                                   ~ Alice Black ~

       Alice black is the daughter of  Remus lupin and Sirus Black

       Alice black is the daughter of  Remus lupin and Sirus Black. ( Don't ask about the science behind it their both wizards so magic ).

       Her favorite and earliest memory is going into a quaint muggle town to visit a little record shop at the end off a winding street. The street was full of beautiful little shops selling all sorts of interesting and fascinating things, but the store at the end of the street always spoke to little 2-year-old Alice. The shop stuck out in between the bookstore and plant shops. While all the other shops were bright and colorful, this shop was different it was dark and monochromatic. As different as the shop was, it fit well on the street. Entering the shop was like entering Alice's little head. Rainbows, Mushrooms, peace signs, and band posters galore, but most importantly records. The shop was covered wall to wall in records of all genres from disco to thrash. Alice loved spending time in there with her dads, she loved listening to them talk about the bands they discovered on the radio, and she loved watching Remus talking about all the weird interesting facts he found out about when reading while Sirius just listened intently with all the love in his heart. 

     One stormy night on October 31st, 1981. Alice had just finished trick or treating with her parents, it had started pouring cats and dogs.  Alice was upset because her ghost costume had gotten soaked from the rain, but her dad transformed into the sweetest, fluffiest, Scottish Deerhound. When Alice hugged her dad she felt safe and that nothing bad could ever happen to her. Even with the rain pouring down on the three, his fur was soft and warm. It was like the world's greatest blanket gently wrapped around the small toddler.  Remus put the small child on his husband's fluffy back and sprinted all the way home to find the door wide open. Sirus quickly changed back much to Alice's dismay. Her dads pushed the door and their faces dropped and the color drained from their faces. Little Alice was told to go to their room and practice her numbers by counting her candy. There were men in strange uniforms standing in her living room and she had a bad feeling about it. Alice was not aware of the dire situation that was about to unfold but did as she was told.

    At the time Alice was only three and had asked Sirius about what happened that night when she got older. That night the MLA showed up to charge him with the murder of 12 Muggles and his former best friend Peter Pettigrew. The MLA however did not take into account muggle CCTV and the security camera phototage proving Sirius was with his family the entire day. Remus and Sirius were heartbroken. They have lost so many friends and family during the war, and now they have lost their three greatest and closest friends in the world. James, Lilly, and Peter were their best men and maid of honor. James and Lilly were Alice's God parents and they had a newborn child Harry. Sirius and Remus had a tough time with Lupin's "time of the month" even when Alice became a teenager and could take care of herself, But now they had to take care of another child without their support system. Even though their best friends were gone they still had each other and other friends they could depend on and talk to. 

* I really hope this doesn't come off too immortal -ish *