7

Taehyun eyes widened, "w-what!! No way! You can't be!" Taehyun stood up from his seat, gasping.

Ain't no way he's soobin brother.

"W-what! Beomgyu stop joking around already!" Huening chuckled getting nervous.

"I'm-im not joking it's true, soobin is my brother, we share the same surnames." Beomgyu explained.

"So you mean, you both are out of same mother's womb huh?" Huening asked again.

Beomgyu nodded.

"Y-you're a liar, I don't believe you." Taehyun said, more tears spilling out of his eyes.

"I would never lie, please trust me and don't cry taehyun." Beomgyu said, wiping taehyun's tears.

"Prove it." Taehyun said, he just couldn't believe that, he spill something this big of his secret to Beomgyu and it turned out soobin is his brother, well he did find them suspicious when he saw Beomgyu and soobin together in the bathroom and it's not like it's Beomgyu's fault, but still it is, because he could've tell this to him before when huening confessed bout taehyun's crush for soobin, he could've, he should've.

"Then why didn't you tell us, when hyuka said," I have a crush on your brother means soobin" you could've have told us right?", Taehyun asked.

"Well....... I've never gone school with my brother before this year, he told me not tell anybody about him being my brother, he said,"do not tell anybody, that you're my brother, or you'll get in trouble." I was upset, when he talk to me like that, but I agreed ,after seeing why hyung was stopping me, I did wanted to tell you that soobin is my brother, and help you get together with him, but I remember what he told me and him being straight, I know I'm gay too, but he never judged me with my sexuality if you don't believe you can check my contacts soobin hyung is saved with name 'big hyungie' if you don't believe and why would I even lie about number, you can contact him." Beomgyu said almost getting breathless, his eyes shining with tears, and giving his phone to his two trustworthy friends.

Taehyun and huening eyes widened.
Taehyun sighed, "hey!" Taehyun said softly, grabbing Beomgyu's both hand softly.
"Don't panic ok, it's ok I can see why soobin have told that to you, he always hang around with yeonjun, and even if I was your brother, I would've done that too, it's ok, I understand, hmm?"taehyun said softly, caressing Beomgyu hand. And huening rubbing his back.

Beomgyu just nodded, swallowing, he doesn't like these kind of atmosphere, he wiped his eyes, enough crying today.
"I'm hungry!!" Beomgyu whined, getting to his old self. Both huening and taehyun chuckled at this.

"So what do you want to eat?, My treat!!" Huening said getting up from his seat, "yeah good, I don't have money on me anyways." Taehyun mumbled, Beomgyu heard it and started to laugh, huening being confused alse laugh with him, I mean who care about anyone anyway, as long as his friends are happy right?

"I would like cheese tteobokki!!" Taehyun said cutely, giggling afterward.

"Ok, and you Beomgyu?" Huening smiled and asked Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was genuinely smiling ear to ear seeing his two best friends forgave, he mumbled a small "thank you." And taehyun heard it, he got some nice hearing sense though, he cutely patted Beomgyu's head. "It's ok!" Gesturing with his hand and saying it afterwards.

"Uh! Umm anything, EXPECT sea food, so, yeah!" Beomgyu shrugged.

"So anything for you, EXPECT sea food?Yeah and cheese tteobokki for taehyun right?" Huening asked as both taehyun and Beomgyu nodded.

As Kai walked away taehyun turned to Beomgyu, Beomgyu pouted said, "I'm sorry."

Taehyun took Beomgyu hand in his, "hey it's ok, you know, I was just shocked."

Beomgyu nodded, "I'll do anything to make it up to you!!"

"Ah.....umm, I..... There's is s-something....." Taehyun muttered.

"What is it??" Beomgyu asked eager to know it.

"Uh..hmm...ummyou know it!!" Taehyun finally completed a sentence.

"I-is it about s-soobin??" Beomgyu asked again, taehyun nodded, Beomgyu gasped, pouting,"I guess, I could help you, but you know right, he's straight."

Taehyun nodded, "but we can get it a chance, right?"
"Hmm?......well there's a point, we can maybe try, he may perhaps fall in love with you, right!!", Taehyun nodded, "ohh! Beomgyu, you're so nice, I'll never get a friend like you, you're really hepling me setting up with your brother."

"I can give it try, but he's straight, but you're saying it, so sure." Beomgyu said, cheering as huening came, "what you guys are talking about?" Huening asked as he placed the food.

"Actually, we were about how we will set soobin and me together..." Taehyun said as he took a piece of tteobokki, taking a big bite.

"What!!! You're ok with it.", Huening asked Beomgyu.

Beomgyu nodded, "we can give it a try, can't we??"

"Then, I'll help you too!!!!!" Huening squealed a loudly as most of the students attention averted to them.

Yeonjun heard it too, "tsk. Gay talking...." As soobin was sitting beside him.

Heyy guys!!!! Sorry, I've been busy lately but I'll try to update quite often,
Actually, I'm writing a new story 👉👈 it's beomjun story too, but I want you guys decide which ship you want in that book,

Do you guys want
Taebin or sookai? Please you guys tell me, I'm confused!!!!!