☆AAH! SIDESHOW BOB!!☆

(TW: MENTIONS OF MURDER (no one dies tho)

wouldn't it be so funny if I made Bart die at the end bc bob killed him lol what are the chances tho lmao.........

giggles. (I'm not that evil guys dwdw)
---------------------------------------------------------

[3RD PERSON POV]

Early in the morning bob got a call from his manager, Saying that he had a job to do, he had to be there no later then 2:00 pm, which was fine because he had absoloutly no plans at all, great!

Or, so he thought.

To his dismay, he was told a family by the name of "The Simpsons" had hired him, and to more of his dismay, he'd have to stay there for three days..though, he would be getting well payed because of the overnight stay. Bob, being bob, did not take this well at all. "What? The simpsons?! No! I will NOT go back to them..especially because..wait..wait a minute.."

Bob suddenly had an idea, one that most likley would work, it had to. He's babysitting for the Simpsons, and that only meant staying at the house for three days with none other then the children whom foiled his plans multiple times, Lisa and Bart..and the little baby simpson, aswell..

he was mainly excited because of Bart, he had a few ways of killing him, one being he could poison him, the other stabbing him in his sleep, the other electrocution..and so on.

Yes, it was clear sideshow bob had an amazingly clear plan in his head..maybe once Bart had died, he'd light their pathetic house on fire..well..he didn't really have a place to say how "pathetic" their house was because well...he never exactly had a good one..hell, the apartment he has right now is roach infested.

---------------------------------------------------------

He was fairly close to the simpsons house, so, he walked. He laughed maniaclly the entire way there, of course he packed a few things necessary for a few days, shirt, pants, tooth brush, and a machete. perfect for a long sleepover! Yay!!

He took a breather, before knocking on the door.

"Oh, that must be the nanny!" Marge called, she rushed down the stairs wearing a beautiful red dress and gorgeous white pearls laced around her neck, red lipstick to match, and a white boa around her shoulders, as a purse wrapped around her arm, she had some eyeliner and eyeshadow on, aswell.

Homer, however, only wore a tux, with a tie around his neck though he didn't know how to fix it.

"Hel-" Marge's jaw dropped as she backed away from the door, an audible and loud gasp coming from her as she was met with the palmtree haired menace who attempted to murder her son.

"Marge honey what's wro- Ah! Bob!" Homer cowered behind Marge as she rolled her eyes, just then Bart came into the room with his hair slicked back, though it wasn't looking to good.

Bart let out a loud scream as he was taken aback by sideshow bobs presence in the doorway. "AAA- SIDESHOW BOB!" He made a run for it upstairs.

"You awful man what are you doing here?!" Marge demanded awnsers of him. "I am merely here to babysit your..lovley..children."

"You? Your the nanny?" Marge raised an eyebrow. "Yes, and I don't have any ill intention to harm your children, I am far past that stage." He smiled, Marge looked over at her husband as he shrugged "he seems fine to me, so let him."

"But Homer, he tried to kill the kids!" Marge whisper-yelled, loud enough for everyone to hear. "We all have our moments." Homer again shrugged it off, Marge sighed.

"If I may," bob started "I, too, don't think I'm very fit to be here, as you've stated I have..history..with your children." He mumbled. "So if you don't want me here, I understand completely and i -"

"no!-" Marge cut him off, taking bob aback a little. "Its- well- your the only one who accepted the task without declining immediately, so your our last resort since grandpa is..somewhere in Maui.." Marge trailed off. "I...beg your Pardon..?" "Nevermind about that." Marge brushed it off, and bob just sighed.

"Well then it's settled," bob inhaled sharply. "I will look after your kids whilst you are away, and rest assured I will not harm them in any way, shape, or form.." Bob promised Marge and she let out a sigh of relief, she nodded at her husband. "I trust you'll keep your promise...but mark my words bob, if you do anything to harm them, I won't hesitate to..-"

"MOM! Your cab i-" Lisa came in to remind her mother, Marge, of the cab waiting outside, a boring old man who looks like he had better things to do sitting in the driver's seat with an annoyed expression on his face. Lisa almost went pale at the sight of bob, and Marge sighed. "AHH! SIDESHOW BOB!" Lisa grabbed maggy from the living room and ran upstairs as soon as Bart came out to see if bob was gone yet, to his dismay..he wasn't. And he wasn't to going to leave for awhile.

Marge handed bob a spare key to the house, along with some extra money for the kids. "If anything comes up, call me. I don't trust that Homer would pick up..let alone bring his phone." "What was that?" Homer took a bite out of a giant pickle. "Where did you..? Nevermind.." Marge planted a kiss on each of her children's worried faces and hugged them tightly. "Be good for Mr. Bob, okay?" Lisa and Bart nodded, while maggy sucked on her pacifier in response.

"Bye kids, Be good!" Marge waved out the window, and they all waved back. Once the car was out of sight, bob shut the door and leaned his back against it.

Bob grinned, and bent down a bit to meet Barts terrified eyes that darted from side to side.

"Hello, bart."