03

Caitlyn Pov:

After last night I was able to have the best sleep but then again, my annoying alarm went off. Well the alarm song was 'happier than ever' but I really didn't wanna wake up so early. Its literally only 5:00 am. Ughh. Fuck me.

I dragged myself outta bed. Showered, dressed, ate, you name it. Grabbed my keys and jumped in my car seat. It's only the first day of my job and I already wanna scream my lungs out. Jcbheicbjsd

See usually this is my dream job. I'd usually enjoy it. I'd make the best of it but that God damn vermin is the only reason I'm not having fun. And the fact that I gotta act as her lover. Ughhh..I hate my life rn.

I drove to the first building where the set of the first scene took place. It was a school set where Wednesday has to walk around judging the 'normie kids'. Thank God I'm not in the first scene with her.

Apparently I'm perfect for fitting the character Kiara Stone which is rather weird 'cause she's more of a quiet, dominant kid and I'm the loudest psychotic egg you can find on earth. Ask the people reading this book,they'll tell you it's true.

I heard a car park on the driveway and...ofcourse bitchy vermin is the first sight I gotta see.

"Morning Katie!" Hunter spoke as he tossed a donut and a coffee in my hands.

"Morning and thanks for the donut, I'm not a coffee person." I smiled

Jenna grabbed the coffee and donut from my hands. "Morning Katie!" She giggled sarcastically. "Thanks for the donut and the delicious coffee!" She fake smiled

Ugh she's so fucking annoying. That's my donut! Tf-

"Nah-uh, give my donut back!" I squeeked

"Nope. This is mine now mamaz." She grinned.

Mamaz? Tf is that supposed to mean. Ugh let's just get over with today.

<time skip to 5.30 pm >

Caitlyns Pov:

Bruh.....today was the most exhausting day of my life. We filmed alot. Yes it was fun. Jenna still kept pissing me off though but I made the best of it. Hunter and I snuck a racoon into Emma's dressing room and it ended up pooping on Jenna's clothes so honestly it was really fun.

We drove around alot 'cause the directors have billions of places that they wanna film each specific part which is really tiring but my motivation is money so meh.

When I got home the first thing I did was run to the fridge, grab that tub of coconut and vanilla ice cream that billie brought in yesterday and then dished it in my favorite boob bowl that I got at a Mexican themed party. Yes the party was weird.

I washed the dishes. Quickly cleaned the house. Amd ran straight to the shower.

So uhm. I don't have much time in my life. I decided to watch 'Friends' whilst I showered. Was weird but now I figured it's actually comforting. Try it:)

I got outta the shower and decided to just relax in the bath tub. The bath bomb smelt like cocoa and vanilla so I really wanted to try it.

I hopped in and grabbed my phone. And then...someone decides to give me a heart attack. Billie decided to call. Yay.

I answered the call but turned my camera off 'cause well....I'm naked tf. That's when a wave of serotonin hit me.

"Heyy angel. How was your first day of work?" She blushed

"Hey Bill. Actually great. I'm so physically drained but.....it was surprisingly really fun...i liked it" I smiled.

"That's great but uhh...why's your camera off?....are you kidnapped?" She joked