Red x reader lemon 🍋

This was requested by Cuts400
Hope it's alright for each other
And I had an idea for this one
When ever you see this ( hello)
It means I'm speaking in the story in every one of the story's I will make
__________________________
Third Pov*
Y/n was just their own things like walking around, doing chores or tasks for Red if only Red could knew how much y/n needed him it would be so embarrassing to her either getting rejected or yelled at for not doing good enough anything could happen but she can think of anything else except how her father treated her, Red knew what happened it her life and he changed it just to keep her in this world call Rainbow friends ❣️. She always thought of him each night him holding y/n, hugging her and ki-

Y/n's Pov*
"Y/n! Y/N!" Her thoughts was distracted by orange her best friend "Oh sorry I was thinking, what happened?"
She told "I asked everyone if they wanna play a game wanna join" he said In excitement "sure I can" I smiled at him, he took my hand and went to where everyone was at (I don't know where, so pretend a room is where guys are playing in) we entered the room with everybody in here Red including, I blushed with no one to see while I wiped my face "hello" I said "Hi y/n" blue said reaching for a hug "how are you buddy!" I said while getting crushed in this beautiful friendship hug I had "I'm great until you came here to play!" He smiled with everyone smiling but when she took a glare on red he seem mad. I wonder why.

Red's Pov*
Why does he always hug y/n I want to be the one who does that ugh I shouldn't have been here but she's here!? You know what just say hi it's no big deal "Hey y/n" I said in a calm voice "oh hey Red" she said in her kind voice blue whisper to her which I heard "hug him he would enjoy your hugs" he whispered "are you sure?"she said whispers back then then they stopped and looked at me "?" Then y/n comes towards me slowly I stood there slightly leaning towards her back then we both hugged my arms around her torso and hers on my neck. Oh I never been so happy 💕 I just needed to touch her more maybe later on I can do something..

Skip After the game was over
(to the good parts) "alright that was fun" y/n said everyone was messy and they were tired "let's get some sleep shall we" red said sounding not tired "Yes please" everyone agrees and walks out sleepy
It was just Red and Y/n.... "Uhh do you wanna be in my room with me" red ask her "oh uhm I- sure" she said embarrassed and shocked
They both walk to the room but y/went to get her PJs and put them on before  sleeping, they sat down on the bed they took a glance at each other.
Red softly touch my thigh as he kissed me. I felt myself kissing back as he went in for more. He then softly took my clothes off as I helped with his. "Are you alright with this..?" He asked softly as he touched my pussy slightly "Yeah I'm alright" I said as he touched my pussy more as I felt sensitive and climaxed. He then slightly shown his dick on to my pussy as he prepared to shove it in as I moan out of pleasure "Ah~! Gah~! " I felt him go a bit fast as he wanted to tease a bit "Ahhah~! Please go faster red~!" I felt him go faster as I felt the both of us making out as we both were close to CuMing. "Ah~! I'm~" I said but was cut off as I felt him cum with me "Cuming~" he said as he was a bit tired but excited at the same time. "Ah~! Oh~! Ha~" I felt my body tremble as I cummed "you felt so good~ it makes me wanna do more~ but I guess we should save it for later~" he said as he hugged me falling asleep a bit "yeah.." I fell asleep as I felt him kiss me on my lips before he as well went to sleep.
_______________
I'm so sorry this took forever I was  over thinking a lot. I didn't know if it was good enough so if it's not I'll try to make it part 2. Yet again I apologize 🥲😞😞