━ 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝟒𝟑 Contract

A lady that had a ability of contract. Nobody could ever pass.. or sustain the sensation that she held. She had made many contracts with.. THE EMBRACER and the FIRST LIVING EXISTENCE.

But that wasn't all she got contracted with. She had a contract with almost.. the whole world. Anybody who tries to refuse.. dies. She even had the contract of the lady that was feared by the evil ruler. Contracted with the whole overworld's section and much more.

She was polite. Full immortality. She had left without a single scratch.. but a splatter of someone else's blood. She didn't understand pain and didn't feel it, and.. whenever she got striked, it dissipates INSTANTLY.

She wasn't the creator of hearts. She made the creator of hearts look like her.. for anybody's fear. 

[ F̵͎͖̯̲̝̗̗̈́̈́͝Ä̷̧̢̻̦̞̦́̔̔̍͗̌̿̕L̷͕͚̺̠͍̮̆̀͜S̷̛̼̹͎̅͐̂͗̈́͜ͅE̸͙̦͎̭̦̒̑̃̒͊́̚ ̸̗͖͐͝R̷̟̤̹͙̰̖͓͊͗͒̃̅È̴͖͓̖̈́A̴͕͖̬͖̹̮̟͒̆̈́̉̈́̐̎L̵̡̨̠̮̺̼̟̱̀̉̋̍̔̾̕̚͝͝ͅĨ̵̫̘͓͔̭̘̩͋́̂͐Ṱ̵̞̪͔̺̺̝͚͂̌̈́̈́̃̇̚Y̵͉͇̥̠̪̘͙̬͍̳̋̆̇̆̈́ ]

"My name will be the only word you'll hear.. in your last night a̴̧͎̙̅̒̌̈́̎͛͌l̷̨̥̭͈̮͖͈̿̒į̸̲̭͇͉͂͒̐v̴̮̗̺̞̯̜͕̖̂͜ē̶̡̮͉̱͙̼͍ͅ."

The unknown lady. Of true fear, the Control of Reality. "How come.. infront of me... i'm down.. by a body of a human.. i'm just disappointed of myself."

"Alright! Please politely say your name to me."

The unknown lady kneeled on her legs. Ą̴͉̹͓̹̝͓̰͖̒͒s̵̨̡̤̬̣͍̼͗̽͗̏̒̒̎̂̈́͒͜m̷̲̦͖͊̓̎̈͗̕͘͝ͅǫ̷̧͕̫̭̙͈̀͊̌͘͘d̴̡͓̰̪͓̟̗̗͉̆̏͛̈́̂͗̂̐a̶̩̤͍͚̋́͆̿̏̉̕͠ỳ̴͈̘̙͍̞̹̦͕͙̜̿̈́̑̌̒͝

She quivered. The false now twirled her hands, symbolizing an unknown. It was somebody's ability. The lady that kneeled down.. was crushed.. and disintegrated as only a splash of blood was left behind the scenes. The body was completely annihilated.

"Though i killed you.. you still siphoned your abilities to me. I absorb corpses source.. for their ability." The lady now fixed the tie on her uniform.

"Nyx. Rise."

[ ... ]

"Is there anything you need for me, Ma'am?" He said

"Is there anything you need for me, Ma'am?" He said. A young body form. With wings as gold as our sun.. and a cold expression.

"I will.. assign you.. to a mission. Hunt one of the goddesses of evil and destroy them. Once you come back, please return their skull to me." The lady said in a gentle tone.

"As you wish, Ma'am." Under a nanosecond.. he fled.

D E S T R O Y  破壊