━ 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝟓𝟎 Once Upon 2

" Could it be the Warper of the Moon's mother? " Nility asks.. " No.. when I dreamed, she doesn't sing like that. " Dysophian said.. " Maybe we haven't predicted her yet..? " Ousiaria mumbled.. " Possible.. we have a rule that we only have to use our abilities when we are together. " Dusk said.. " No one has broke to rule.. but It wouldn't be the 'other' one.. she is such a polite and kind being. " The Lady in a dark blue silhouette said. 

" Maybe we can wait until she comes.. we can't do this without her. " Ousiaria said.. as the four nodded.. " Lets wait.. but first, I have to do some duties.. so contact me when she is here. " the lady said, as she dissappears.. " I'll do the same. " Ousiaria said, as she dissappears as well. 

The lady approaches thus plaza.. Some other's had already left the same. "... I am here to help.. with the exploding collision of the galaxy." The lady says, "She has arrived- everybody." Dysophian pressed their ear, sending connections through the celestial, which had contacted everybody.

Everybody faded in towards the plaza, facing directly at the lady, as the lady bowed in respect. She was as the meaning.. "kind." "Welcome." All four said, bowing. Now rising. "Thank you for a kind greeting.. I am glad to help you all.." She said, as her voice was gentle.

"It's our honor.. Our Lady."