chapter two{ arranged marriage}🥀

The next day came quickly as everyone were preparing the make up artist helped her do her make up as she hurriedly got into the wedding dress the door swung open as her dad rushed in taking her hand everything had happened so quickly that they were making their vows

                      " I do "

             she wasn't listening to whatever he had to say the wedding was already getting to an end .

          dad avoided her the whole time she guessed he didn't mean to make her get married at an early age , step mum wouldn't stop crying she held me tight as she smiled weakly
" Luna don't forget we are here if you need anything ,if you are disturber In any way we are here and also forgive your father he was only doing it to save the family ok "
" It's fine , I promise to come to you if I need anything pls don't cry it would only give that devil satisfaction" after saying that she smiled and turned to look at dad
"We are proud of you honey" she walked to dad as I found my way out of the house , he was Waiting for her in a luxurious tinted black car she took one final glance at her house and stepped into the car she sat close to the door , she sat next to the door keeping her distance from him .he didn't say anything to her ,she didn't want to talk to him either too . She hate Elizabeth for running away and making her clean her mess ,first of all she had to think of a way to escape this man without putting anyone in danger maybe sooner or later he will fell uncomfortable getting married to an eighteen years old girl . She staired out the window as she wondered were Elizabeth had gone to . She hated this man seating next to her ,she didn't have a choice he was dangerous anyway. she sighed as she resented her gaze to the window .