The Beginning Of A New Start

Well as the title says, this is a fan fiction about Jordan Frye or Venturian if you only know him from YouTube. He is amazing in all ways that you can think of! So
I decided to make this fan fiction about me and him. So I know there a few other ones about Venturiantale and you might think this book is just like the other ones. Well it might be depending on what you want to think. Jordan/Venturian is my favorite out of all four of them,(no offense.) But I just feel like when Jordan plays, he makes you feel like he is actually talking to you in person. Well that's my opinion, you can think differently if you like, but just don't be a hater! So the story is gonna be like this. Jordan and Maria went to the same school when they were younger. Jordan would always playfully tease Maria from pre school to grade 6. But when grade 6 ended. It was more than teasing. It was bullying. Maria started to hare him so much ever second she got bullied by him. And Jordan didn't even care that he was bullying her. The story starts after their grade 12 graduation. They are just walking into their room. But they don't know who roommates are..... Keep reading to find out.

A/N
Hey guys! I might seem weird, but I really like Jordan. But whatever,pppits my opinion. So sorry about the long time skips, I'm a bit 0 lazy to do all those years! Sorry. So read the next part, and I hope you vote and comment! K thanks!