CHAPTER 1 THE INVITE

"Vaishuuu .....Athai Mama lam vantanga paaru ......"

Mom called me to welcome the arriving guest to our home...

Appa : Vanga ..!!..Vanga !! Ulla Vanga..!

Papa welcomed the guest with his usual faking happy tone....

Yes ...!! The coming guests aren't really having a good relationship with us..but since it's Papa's Own younger Sister he welcomed them but with no heartfelt happiness.....

Melawhile mom asked me to serve the guests with coffee....

Mama eduthukonga...!! Athai Neengalum..!! ...

Mama : Enna Vaishalini chinna pullaiya paathathu ipadi nedu nedu nu valandhutiyaee....

He patted my back really hard by showing his fake affectionate love towards me.....!! Argh...!! It fucking painful with his bare rough Hands and his stone ring stroke me right away in the middle of my back ....!! (Just boomer things...)

Athai : Ada..!! Innum kolandhaiya adikrathey unga velaiya pochu summa erunga ....!!

Aunty teased me while smiling...

Actually i have liked aunty coz she never complaints rather more toxic than uncle she is indeed but she never cross her boders with us she is known good for her well behaved manner as even toxic ....

Mama : Mapla...!! Vara Vellikelamai En Maganuku kalyanam vachuruken avasiyam koodumbathoda vandhrunga ...!! Mukiyama Vaishaliniyum varanum.....!!

Uncle insisted me hardly to participate
As I Always excuse myself by saying i have school... exams blah blah....!!

Yup...!!! I forgot to introduce myself
I am Vaishalini...Family and my friends call me Vaishu which I love the most ..!!

I have completed my schooling and am waiting for the best college to get admission...

My mom who works in a Famous university As a Personal Assistant to HOD Mrs.Sharmila ...and my father who owns all the money that my mother owns and ends up Failing in all the start up business he makes...!!

Yup..!! It's a small Middle-class family with only three of us and Helding a happy life with a small circle

Athai : Seringa Anney Neeram aguthu naanga apadiyae poitu Enga ponnukum pathirikaiya vachutu orruku porapudrom...!!

Amma : Ennanga vandhadhum ipadi kelambringa saptutu Kai kala alambitu setha neram kalichu ponga...!!

As mom's usual Guestures to her guests
She is such a loving person who has never treated anyone badly even if they are doing evil to her....but once if someone cross her limits she is just the opposite...She forgives but she never forgets what ppl do to her...!!

Mama : Ma..!! Andha thattu invitation la edu ....!!

Athai and mama took a Thambaalam ( a huge plate ) and placed the invitation , fruits , some chocolates along with rose petals by facing us they gave them.

Athai and Mama : Avasiyam vandhrunga..!!

We took them with happiness...and greeted them back....

Mama : Madras la Erukom adhu idhu nu saaku ( reasons) sollama vandhurunga ...!!

Uncle teased us....

we are Living in Chennai far from Native as mom and papa have settled here since their marriage.

Now we need to travel literally 460km to" Dhevanayakapatti" a small village near Madurai just for the sake of this invitation and their arrival for traveling this long...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello..!!! My lovely Dovelies it's my first ever time of publishing a story...!!

Do show your love and support for this one...hope you like this story ...

As a newbie in writting do correct my mistakes ....

Love youu💕💕 all share your comments how you feel take care updates will be regular without fail..