003.

Crystal

"Round of applause, shawty make that ass clap (clap clap) Drop it to the flo and make that ass clap Let me see you buss it, buss it baby take it to the floor."

I shook my ass like I was on somebody's pole, butt ass naked, entertaining the fuck out of Trey. He puffed on his blunt and watched me like an old man watching a young, ebony bitch on Pornhub. Trey was a nigga I had fucked with since I was fifteen years old, and I swear, whenever I got around that nigga, I still felt butterflies and shit to this day. Yes, I had been fucking him since I was fifteen years old. I had been fucking and getting paid since I was a young ass girl, but hey, I had to get it how I lived.

Growing up, my mama worked and took care of everything except her kids. She was the type of bitch who felt like her nigga's wardrobe and belly needed to be on full before anything else around her. You know, those bitches who take care of their niggas and let 'em suck on their pussy for free? Yep, that was my mama. Grown and dumb. Since she never gave a fuck about me, I had to basically get it off the muscle and make my own money. See, that was the difference between my mama and me. I was getting paid for my pussy while she was getting played with hers. But, anyway, that ain't the point.

The point is, I been fucking this nigga since a kid, and he's been making sure my pockets were straight ever since. Trey owned his own little strip club in Atlanta, and I made bank as one of the dancers. Even when I wasn't fucking him for money, he allowed me to make some cash anyway, and I respected him for that. I fucked with Trey the long way, and I knew it was vice versa.

Wondering why we not together? I thought about the same shit for years. After him promising to leave his baby mama alone over and over again, I just came to the conclusion that the shit wasn't gonna happen. Not only did he have a baby mama, but that bitch was my first cousin. Yep, that nigga fucked my first cousin and got her ass pregnant. I was supposed to leave Trey's ass alone a long time ago, but there I was, still stupid and sticking to his ass. I honestly thought a bitch needed to knock me upside the head with a frying pan just to clear that nigga out of my system for good, but I didn't even think that would work.

I ain't have no problem sharing dick, so I was good with that. Even if the bitch was my cousin, I was still good with it. It wasn't like I fucked him behind her back; she backdoored me. For that reason, she was gonna have to deal with her baby daddy still fucking her cousin. I'd never give that hoe the satisfaction of thinking she won him over me. I ain't want no stay-at-home, dog ass nigga anyway. I'd rather let his baby mama deal with his ass, fuck him when I want, and send his ass right back to that hoe with a wet dick. I ain't have time to be stressing about no nigga. So, me and relationships didn't go, but I was okay with sharing his ass.

"Come bounce that ass right over here on my lap," he instructed while lying back on the living room sofa a little more.

"You ain't said nothing but a word. You want a close-up of this pussy, don't you?" I teased while seductively walking toward him and taking the blunt from his hand.

Although I couldn't dance, niggas loved to see this phat ass bounce, and I damn sure could make this ass jiggle. I had the body of a goddess, so my slim waist and ass had a nigga sold regardless of my coordination.

Puffing on the blunt, I continued to grind my hips and shake my bare ass in front of him. I loved giving my nigga a show before we fucked. That was why I had Trey's mind so gone, and that nigga couldn't leave me alone for shit. I had his ass hypnotized and sprung off my sex game.