010.

Damian

"Look, didn't I tell yo' ass not to call my fucking phone no more? I'm done with you, bitch! You lucky I ain't put a bullet in yo' ass when you broke my fucking window!" I yelled through the phone at Lanette.

I was tired of that bitch blowing a nigga's phone up, talking about a fucking relationship. Who the fuck she thought a nigga was? I ain't never been and wasn't about to be her nigga on any level. The only thing that bitch could get from me was a hard dick—that's it.

I placed my phone down on the kitchen counter while doing a walk-through of my crib. I told Nia I ain't want her leaving the house, and just like that, her ass was out the door, probably fucking some nigga. The shit had me mad as hell because I wanted to come home and fuck.

I walked upstairs and checked the sheets. If this bitch was so eager to get out of the house, she must have been fucking somebody. She wasn't stupid enough to fuck a nigga in my bed, but I had to check anyway. The way these bitches were thotting these days, you can't put anything past them.

I walked into the bathroom and checked the dirty laundry. Then I grabbed a pair of her drawers to see what the fuck that pussy had been spitting out.

"The fuck?" I whispered to myself when the pregnancy test hit the floor.

Instantly, my blood started to boil. I picked the test up and read the two lines on it. My mind raced a thousand miles. Why the fuck was my bitch hiding that she was pregnant? Was the baby mine?

I threw the pregnancy test against the wall and stormed out of the bathroom. As I raced back downstairs to grab my phone and call her, I damn near busted my ass. Just when a nigga wanted to calm the fuck down and stop putting my hands on her ass, I saw this type of shit. I would break her fucking face right now if she was near me.

The phone rang all the way to voicemail.

"You have reached the voicemail box of..." the answering machine began to say.

She must be fucking that nigga right now, I said to myself, getting angrier.

I called a second time, and when she picked up on the second ring, I went the fuck off.

"You pregnant?" I asked.

"What? Damian, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Where the fuck you at? I want you to bring yo' ass home right now! I thought I told you not to leave the fucking house."

"First of all, Damian, I'm grown. If I want to run to the store, I can. Why do you feel like you own me? Why you keep acting so damn insecure? I'm tired of this shit! I just want to be happy! Why can't we be happy?" she questioned.

"Fuck that! Who the fuck nigga you fucking? Do I know him? What's his name, so I can kill that nigga?" I barked.

"Oh, my god. You been gone for two days and come back to the house like this? I don't have the energy to be fighting you off me right now, Damian."

"Get the fuck to the house right now! You hiding pregnancies and shit from a nigga!"

"You know what? I'm not coming home. I ain't about to keep going back and forth with you on this crazy shit. This time, I'm not coming back no matter how much you beg. I was hoping you would come home with some sense, so I could tell you I'm carrying your child. I'm pregnant, Damian, and to know you're ready to whoop my ass ain't gon' make me wanna bring my pregnant ass home!"