Chapter 2

Okay so does anyone like this story? Let me know because if not ill take it down and not post anymore. I hope you enjoy the story.

Chapter 2

Later when I was at school I was walking to English when I Mr.Shue.

"Hi Hayden how are your parents?"

"Um good mom s having twins a boy and a girl. I saw my Uncle Kurt and Uncle Blaine over Christmas break they're getting married and adopting a daughter, and Brittney is hiding something."

"WOW! Are you handling this entire thing okay?"

"Um ya I'll be fine"

"Are you sure Hayden?"

"Um ya I'm fine."

"Where are you going?"

"English."

"Well you're late I'll be your pass."

"Okay."  We walked to English.

"Um Dakota" Mrs. Shuester said.

"Ya err yes." Dakota said,

"Mr.Shue and I need to speak to you can you come up here?"

"Um ya." There was whispering. Then Dakota was sitting next to me. Then Mr. and Mrs. Shuester hugged and Mrs. Shuester went on teaching. When class was over she pulled me aside.

"Hayden, you know I'm really a counselor and I'm just subbing for Ms. Holiday right?"

"Um ya."

"Well if you need anything and don't want to talk to anyone at home then you can come talk to me or Mr. Shuester, we both dealt with family so we can help.'

"Thanks Mrs. Shuester."

"I don't have another class so let's go to glee club."

"Okay." We walked to glee. After words I was outside making sure I had everything then I just started crying I had lasted all day and now I couldn't hide I was hurt by Brittney this morning.

"Hayden." Dakota had called Mr. Shuester since he gave his number to the glee club. When he got there I could tell he was worried, so I told him everything that happened.

"Hayden is that why you were crying?" he asked.

"Because my whole life Brittney was nice then she blew up on me, ya." I said sobbing. Then Santana was there. She ran to me.

"Shhh, its okay, its okay, Hayden you'll be okay." She was hugging me as I sobbed. In that moment I knew she loved me as if she was her niece. When we were ready to go home I asked if we could drop Dakota off at her house so she didn't need to walk. Santana said that we could. We dropped her off. When we got home Brittney was sitting on the couch. I walked past her into my room put my ear buds in and turned my music all the way up and started texting Uncle Kurt and cried myself to sleep.