Chapter 4 - Break

It has just been pe And me and Myah walked out to Yvie. Caitlin, Emma, Eloise and Amelia soon joined us.

We were beating up caitlin in our usual spot but we saw Ewan and Ryan walking together to the canteen. And like normal people do me and caitlin decided to follow them from a distance.

Every time they looked back we would hide behind the wall and look over it like they do in spy movies. We soon reached the canteen and We saw Ryan buying a waffle for Ewan.

Me and Caitlin turned to eachother and nodded. We needed to follow them further.
"Won't the others think we are on a date or something." Caitlin explained to me.
"I'll Beat them like their mothers do if they say that." I said back to her.

We both glanced over to see them gone.
"The sneaky little shits!" Exclaimed Caitlin angrily. I looked at her and said,
"Let's look for them." I said.

We soon saw the slugs in their usual place on the field. We were quite far away so we couldn't see what they were doing but they were REALLY close to eachother. Their legs were touching. It was infuriating. Why couldn't they just get together already, Is what I thought. Nearly out loud.

Soon, Myah and Emma approached and told us that it was time to go to third period. Me and Caitlin shrugged and went to our class.

I didn't even have any of my friends in it, so it was just quite boring. I just sat there the entire time, being bored. I think I fell asleep, or atleast I nearly did.

》》》

It's been like 58 years, but like nobody in my school has found out about this yet which is kinda crazy

words: 277 (not including notes)