Chapter 3 - English class

Finally writing again (I was forced against my will) + The only person in my school who reads this is expecting this to be out today.

》》》

"Okay talk to your partner, and If you don't have one go find one." Our teachers annoying voice was echoing throughout the room, but her words just went through one ear and out of the other.

Lucia started to speak to me, But I got up and walked over to caitlin to ask her about the Ewan suspiciously looking at Ryan thing.

"Bro what are the slugs doing?"
I ask caitlin. The slugs is the codename we use for Ryan and Ewan since they are both ratty idiots.

"I dont even know" Caitlin looks back to Ewan and he hasn't even noticed I appeared at the table Because he was to mesmerised by Ryan. I flick him on the head and he calls me one of the many words out of his vocabulary.
"Bitch"
But I think that out teacher overheard
"Ewan half an hour detention after school. And Esme Why are you standing up?"
"Uh Lucia won't talk to me" I had to quickly make up an excuse as to why I was over near Caitlin and The slugs.

I hastily returned to my seat.
"2nd warning, esme, sit next to Ryan since you love to be over there so much." she shouted. I sat next to Ryan and gave him the most menasing glare of all time.

Our teacher was going on and on about how important this lesson was and how people having a foursome in a Bush is nothing to laugh about.
It was Spon the end of the lesson and we were packing our things away.

Caitlin said to ewan,
"Don't think that I didn't see you staring at Ryan the whole time."
ewan replied,
"fuck you caitlin.
"Caitlin, Ewan, Shush. your table is going to be leaving last now."

And just like that the bell rang and everyone walked out except for Ewan and Caitlin.

》》》

No notes!!!

Words: 336 (not including this)